Ch.7 Starting A Business

After listening to Huang Sijing's explanation of the whole cause and effect, Meng Xiang touched his chin, frowned, and sat in his seat, lost in thought.

  After she left school and went home that day, most of the choir members went to the celebration party prepared by Teacher Ge as originally planned. It is said that several couples formed that night.

  Although free love is popular nowadays, most people are still reserved and introverted when it comes to feelings. The fact that so many words came out at once was probably mostly due to the courage given by alcohol.

  But these girls don’t think so. They believe that it is Meng Xiang’s “beauty skills” that worked, so they all came to her today.

  It was by accident and coincidence that she achieved success.

  Nowadays, in the circle of girls, the two words "Mengxiang" are well-known. Anyone who has someone in his heart will try to find her to see if they can achieve a beautiful relationship through this.

  "It feels like I've become a matchmaker."

  Meng Xiang smiled softly. It didn't matter if she was a matchmaker or a matchmaker, as long as she could make money in the end, it would be fine. Thinking of this, she quickly took out a pen and made a price list, which clearly stated how much it would cost to have her design a hairstyle, how much it would cost to modify a skirt, how much it would cost to alter pants...

  The prices are clearly marked, neither cheap nor expensive, but moderate, just affordable for them as students.

  "We are all classmates. Isn't it a bad idea to accept money? Isn't this a capitalist way? Besides, will anyone really come to you?"

  One of the roommates reached out a hand from behind Meng Xiang, snatched the price tag, looked at the beautiful small words on it, and couldn't believe that this could become a "business". He said in a sarcastic tone, "Tsk tsk!"

  "I'm not a saint. Do you think it's easy to do these things? What era is it now? You still keep talking about capital. Are you dissatisfied with the policy decisions of your superiors?" Faced with these indecent remarks, Meng Xiang rolled his eyes unceremoniously and snatched back his price tag.

  We are all classmates, so what? No one owes anyone anything. I have put in so much time and effort, so it is not too much to charge a little hard work fee. As for whether anyone will come, we will just have to wait and see.

  For those who come, she treats them as guests of honor, and for those who don’t come, they respect each other.

  The final exams were approaching, and she was taking a big risk by finding time to do these things. If Ye Puzhou had not agreed to tutor her in advanced mathematics, and she had not trusted the handsome guy's ability, she would not have started this "business" that was originally planned to start next semester in advance.

  "That's not what I meant." Roommate Jin Anna was so angry that her eyes turned red. She looked at Meng Xiang, then at the other two roommates, and finally stomped her feet, as if she had suffered a great injustice. She turned around, lay down on her desk and started crying.

  Seeing this, a girl with two braids ran over to comfort her.

  The two of them huddled together and talked in a low voice. The latter would raise his head from time to time and look at Meng Xiang with disapproval, as if hesitating to speak, as if blaming her for not coming to apologize.

  Meng Xiang curled her lips. She's crying now? She didn't say anything.

  To be honest, Meng Xiang was speechless about the original owner's three roommates. One was a fool, one was a complete green tea fan, and one thought she was a big sister. All of them were troublesome people. And yet he had to live with them for more than a year. It was such a sin.