Ch.69 Cinema

As the weather got colder, there were fewer people on Tongnan Street. Ye Puzhou slowly drove the car into the street and saw Shi Tian and Mu Qiang standing at the door of the store talking to the landlord from a distance. The landlord's face was wrinkled with laughter.

  "Oh, isn't this your Big Brother Mu and Tiantian?" Ye Puzhou emphasized the three words "Big Brother Mu" in a sarcastic tone. A smell of jealousy rushed to Meng Xiang's head, almost suffocating her to death.

  "Do you still remember it?" Meng Xiang held his forehead helplessly.

  "Hmph, I haven't settled the score with you for what happened last time. Don't even think about running away after we sign the contract." Ye Puzhou became furious whenever he thought about the last time she called him those cheesy names and then left him alone on the second floor.

  "Where can I run to? But I just want to ask you what you can do to me?" Meng Xiang didn't care.

  Scold? He couldn't bear it. Beat? He couldn't bear it even more.

  Ye Puzhou pursed his lips and smiled without saying anything. The look in his eyes made Meng Xiang's back tingle. She quickly changed the subject and said flatteringly, "Our handsome and kind-hearted little Zhouzhou, please don't drive past. Just stop the car here."

  Xiao Zhou Zhou? This name made Ye Puzhou feel a little nauseous, and goose bumps appeared all over his body.

  "You're not happy when I call you that. You're really hard to please." Meng Xiang curled his lips, and after he parked the car, he decisively opened the door and ran away.

  Ye Puzhou: “…”

  "Axiang!" Shi Tian's sharp eyes caught sight of Mengxiang immediately. He trotted towards her and threw himself into her arms. "It's too cold here in winter. I've never worn so many clothes in Shenzhen."

  As Shi Tian spoke, she patted her round clothes with her thick-gloved hands. She looked naive and adorable.

  Meng Xiang noticed that the gloves Shi Tian was wearing were dark blue, ordinary and thick, and did not look like the style she would buy as she loved beauty. Her eyes turned slightly and subconsciously fell on Mu Qiang's hands. Sure enough, the gloves he was wearing were exactly the same as hers, except that they were different in size.

  Meng Xiang's guess was confirmed, but he didn't point it out. He just smiled and said, "Then you haven't been to the three northeastern provinces. The winter there is really cold."

  "Really? Next time I'll ask my dad to take me to the three northeastern provinces for a visit. However, being cold does have its benefits, hahaha. Yesterday, Aqiang and I built a huge snowman and put a scarf and a hat on it. It looked so nice."

  Shi Tian was a child at heart. When she mentioned these things, she seemed to have endless things to say. It was not until she saw Ye Puzhou coming over that she interrupted and asked in a low voice, "Is your partner here too?"

  "Yes, he drove me here." Meng Xiang nodded, took the file bag handed over by Ye Puzhou, and said with a smile: "Let's go in and talk, it's cold outside."

  "Okay." Shi Tian nodded slightly, and her eyes inadvertently swept past Ye Puzhou. She found that his eyes were staring straight at a certain place. Driven by curiosity, she also looked over, but saw Mu Qiang.

  Hmm? Was it her illusion? When she looked over again, Ye Puzhou had already turned his head to look at Meng Xiang.

  Because the shop they liked was empty and there was not even a place to sit, they chose to sign the contract at the Tianjia Restaurant next door. The contract that Meng Xiang asked someone to draft was drafted according to the previous agreement. In this regard, as an experienced landlord, as long as he read the contract carefully, he would know that there was no trap in it and it was reasonable, legal and compliant.