Ch.28 The Kiss Was Too Hard

The waves roll like a dancer dancing on the crest of the waves, performing the most graceful ballet, standing on tiptoe and raising her hands, making the audience involuntarily focus all their attention on it, casting aside all worries and enjoying it to their heart's content.

  The blue of the sea extends silently into the distance. At the end, there is a convenience store that only sells delicious candies that can heal the soul.

  It turns out that the milky white beach will one day be filled with beautiful roses, and everything you see is filled with love.

  The flower language of rose is: I give you my purest and warmest love, and I hope you can be happy.

  Meng Xiang recalled that when they first met, Ye Puzhou and she also met in a bush of roses. At that time, she would never have thought that they would end up like this.

  "Xangxiang, I like you."

  "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

  "I used to think that a partner was dispensable. Dating and marriage were not in my future plans. If I couldn't meet someone I liked, even if we were forced to be together, it would only be a hassle, so I stayed single."

  "I am a stubborn person, but fortunately, no one in my family can control me."

  "Every second I spend with you is joyful. You are much younger than me. I wanted to take it slow and wait until you finish your studies before expressing my feelings. But yesterday, I saw the same feelings in your eyes as mine."

  "At that time, I suddenly didn't want to care about anything else. There was only one thought in my mind... to kiss you."

  "Forgive my abruptness, but I believe I will be responsible for you, and you will be responsible for me, and we will go on together."

  "Xiang Xiang, let's talk about love. Can you be my girlfriend?"

  Ye Puzhou gently held Meng Xiang's hand, placed it to his lips and kissed the back of her hand.

  After carefully listening to every word Ye Puzhou said, Meng Xiang felt as if something in his mind suddenly exploded with a bang, like champagne bubbles spreading out layer by layer, unscrupulously filling his heart and eyes.

Her long eyelashes were wet with tears, sticking together into strands, and her small nose was stained with a hint of red. When she bit her lip and looked at you eagerly, she was like a coquettish and soft cat, looking as if she would burst into tears at the next second.

  But her extremely beautiful face, her delicate and obedient appearance, is only revealed in front of you. No matter how well-behaved she is, it doesn't make people feel much sympathy for her, and they just want to destroy her more thoroughly.

  It is really difficult for Ye Puzhou, who is usually taciturn, to say such a long and corny sentence. But it is precisely because of this that it seems particularly precious.

  "I like you, too. We have to be together, definitely." Meng Xiang threw herself into Ye Pusho's arms, her long, fluffy hair as black as clouds, even the strands of her hair were stained with the alluring fragrance of roses. Her every frown and smile made people fall in love with her.

  Ye Puzhou held the person in his arms and fell into the sea of ​​flowers that he had planted with his own hands.

  The red skirt was stained with the juice of fresh flowers, making it even brighter.

  Under the dim and hazy moonlight, brilliant and dazzling fireworks exploded in the sky. The light and shadows fell on the beauty, and you could vaguely seep out of her snow-white skin from being kissed so hard.