Ch.33 Hot

“…”

  Ye Puzhou's answer made Meng Xiang slightly stunned. Just as she was distracted for a moment, he hugged her waist and pulled her closer to himself, and their upper bodies were pressed tightly together.

  He was very muscular, and his arms held her tightly. She could not move for a moment. She struggled a few times, and his hands slid down a little. Suddenly, she felt a burning sensation on her buttocks.

  His strong and powerful chest pressed against her, and the smell of alcohol lingered around him, becoming more seductive with the rapid beating of his heart. His voice was low and magnetic, and he kept calling "Xiangxiang" in her ear over and over again tirelessly.

  He clearly didn't do anything particularly inappropriate, but at this moment, Meng Xiang felt that all the blood in his body rushed to his head and he forgot to resist.

  But no matter how obsessed she was with men, she estimated that Meng Jingfan would be coming upstairs soon, so she held Ye Puzhou's face and squeezed it hard, whispering, "Be good, remember to say you haven't seen me, and stay in the room the whole time."

  After saying this quickly, she stood up and prepared to turn around and go back to the room, but the next second he hooked his fingertips around her again.

  Under the moonlight, his pure and flawless face was incredibly beautiful and clean, and the red corners of his eyes were particularly seductive. "Sister, I will be good."

  Well, a drunk Professor Ye is just like a spoiled old dog, and he even calls me sister!

  Meng Xiang gritted his teeth, but still ruthlessly shook off his hand, quickly closed the door, ran back to his room, leaned against the door panel, breathing heavily, and sighed with regret.

  Next time, I must get Ye Puzhou drunk again alone!

  There was the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs outside the door, and then Meng Jingfan looked into the bathroom first, and probably saw no one, so he turned and went back to his own room.

  Meng Xiang put his ear close to the door and vaguely heard his voice expressing concern for Ye Puzhou. He didn't know what the two of them talked about, and then there was gradually no sound. He must have fallen asleep.

  Seeing this, she finally felt relieved. She pulled back the quilt and lay down. However, she couldn't fall asleep. Her mind was filled with the image of Ye Puzhou calling "sister" in a hoarse voice.

  "My life is going to end." Meng Xiang wrapped himself in a thin quilt, rolled from one end to the other, and twisted himself into a dough twist.

  *

  The next morning, Meng Xiang opened the door with two panda eyes and subconsciously glanced at Meng Jingfan's room. The door was closed, so he probably hadn't gotten up yet.

  She yawned, went into the bathroom to wash up, changed her clothes and went downstairs.

  Only Deng Yajun, who got up early, was fiddling with flowers and plants in the courtyard downstairs. Some time ago, a colleague from her unit sent her a few camellia plants. Although it was not yet the flowering season, she loved them very much and came to see them every day.

  "Are you awake? Are you hungry? I'm cooking corn porridge in the pot. You'll be able to eat it soon. Let's eat first. Your dad and the others probably won't wake up so soon." Deng Yajun saw Meng Xiang standing on the steps at the door and smiled gently.

  "I don't have much of an appetite since I just woke up. Let's eat with them later." Meng Xiang jumped down the stairs in two or three steps and came to Deng Yajun's side to accompany her. The mother and daughter talked happily.