Ch.25 Fierce

After a while, a woman in high heels came over with a slender waist. She was wearing a bright red plaid long skirt. She had a small face with shallow dimples on her cheeks and watery almond eyes. She had a naive look, but just by looking at the way she dressed, she seemed to be a capable career woman .

  Of course, Meng Xiang felt that the other party was the latter.

  "Hello, Miss Shi. It's been a long time since we last met. You look prettier and prettier." Li You came over and stretched out her hand to Shi Tian with a gentle smile on her face. No one could do anything to slap her in the face.

  Although Shi Tian looked down on Deng Xuefu, she never made things difficult for girls, so she also reached out and shook hands.

  Li You withdrew his hand, then looked at Meng Xiang beside him, and spoke fluent Mandarin, "Hello, nice to meet you. I am Li You, the accompanying secretary of Boss Deng. What should I call you?"

  Looking at the hand so close, Meng Xiang smiled and shook it, "Hello, my name is Meng Xiang."

  Deng Xuefu and Li You whispered something to each other, then he suddenly smiled deeply and spoke again, "Hahaha, you college students just like to do these flowery things. Shi Tian, ​​can you and Miss Meng do us a favor and come have dinner with us? It's my treat."

  "No need, we've already ordered the dishes, you guys go eat by yourselves." Shi Tian poured herself a cup of cold tea. The sound of the water splashing could not cover up the irritability in her words. It was so unlucky that she could meet annoying people just when she went out to eat. Her good mood was ruined for no reason.

  "Just making friends, just having two drinks." Deng Xuefu put his hand on Li You's shoulder, and his short and thick fingers wandered restlessly on the smooth skin, again and again.

  From Meng Xiang's perspective, he could just see Li You's frown and the flash of disgust in his eyes.

  No one spoke, and the atmosphere suddenly fell into deathly silence.

  Obviously, Deng Xuefu's patience was about to run out. He slapped the table with his palm, and the flesh on his face flew off. "Shi Tian, ​​when you graduate, you can't really become a poor teacher, right?"

  "How much money can you make? Your father won't allow it. So, in a few years, when you start your own business, I'll introduce you to some big projects. Then you can introduce your classmate to me."

  "It's just for fun. I'm not giving you any money. Don't be stingy. How much trouble can a foreigner cause? I can even introduce her to South Street as a dancer. With her looks, she can make a lot of money. It's much more promising than being a teacher."

  Relying on the fact that Meng Xiang couldn't understand Cantonese, Deng Xuefu spoke quickly and vulgarly, with a smug and proud look on his face, without noticing that the faces of the three girls present had darkened.

  The condescending and almsgiving tone made people want to slap him twice, and of course Shi Tian really slapped him.

  "What the hell are you doing? Your mother is an idiot. I'm going to fight you. I'm talking nonsense to you, a dead idiot. What the hell are you talking about? I'm going to fight you. Have you ever seen my big fist?" (Cantonese curse)

  Shi Tian, ​​like a little lion, picked up the kettle of herbal tea on the table and smashed it on Deng Xuefu's head. The incident happened suddenly and the latter had no time to react. He staggered and fell to the ground, holding his head and crying out.

  "Boss, are you okay?" Li You's face was full of worry, and he was ready to help Deng Xuefu, but her feet in high heels seemed to be unstable and she stepped on the fat on his waist several times. In an instant, he screamed even louder.