Ch.65 What A Big Group

"..." Meng Xiang held his forehead with his hand and said speechlessly: "Ye Puzhou, is this the point?"

  "You call him Brother Mu and call me Ye Puzhou!" Ye Puzhou covered his chest with his hands over his heart. He staggered back two or three steps as if he had suffered a huge blow and almost hit the chair.

  "Hey, be careful." Meng Xiang put down the clothes in his hands, stepped forward and grabbed his arm.

  "You don't want to comfort me?" Seeing that she cared about him, Ye Puzhou curled his lips and hugged her like a spoiled child, resting his forehead against hers, his face full of grievances, making Meng Xiang laugh and cry, "Then how do you want me to comfort you?"

  "Do you still need me to teach you?" Ye Puzhou pinched her face in disappointment. "I don't want to. You figure out how to coax me."

  "Then I won't coax you." Meng Xiang put her somewhat cold hand on his face to keep it warm. The latter subconsciously shrank back, then held her hand down, lifted up his thick sweater and placed it on his lower abdomen.

  While warming her hands, he frowned and sighed in a low voice, "Are you really not going to coax her anymore?"

  "Why are you acting like a child? Should I buy you some candy?" Meng Xiang poked his stiff abdominal muscles with his fingertips, his handsome eyes filled with smiles.

  "It's not impossible." Ye Puzhou also smiled, but when he thought about how he was "angry", he put away his smile in an instant and snorted coldly: "Hurry, I'll give you one last chance. If you don't coax me, I will..."

  "What did you say?" Meng Xiang raised his palm, tickled the small bump, and watched with evil eyes as the tip of his ear slowly turned red.

  "I just..." Ye Puzhou's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he swallowed his saliva. He couldn't say anything for a long time. All his thoughts were attracted by her little hand.

  "Why don't you say anything? Brother Ye!" Meng Xiang suddenly retracted his hand and took two steps back to distance himself from Ye Puzhou. Looking at Ye Puzhou, whose breathing suddenly became heavy, he put on a triumphant smile, "Tsk tsk, you're so jealous. Do you want me to call you that? Brother Ye? Brother Ye? Brother Puzhou? Brother Zhou? Zhou Zhou? Little Zhou Zhou?"

  "Which one do you like best?" Meng Xiang said as he sneaked to the door, opened it and ran away just before Ye Puzhou lost control. Yes, he ran away.

  "Waiter!" Ye Puzhou looked at the closed door, with his hands on the back of the chair, and called out helplessly. When there was no response, he heard hurried footsteps coming down the stairs. He could only think that he was tricked.

  Ye Puzhou lowered his eyelashes, looked at the bulge in the middle of the black cloth, rubbed his eyebrows, exhaled deeply, and murmured, "It's really terrible."

  I wanted to calm down quickly, but my mind was filled with those charming and soft cries.

  It took several deep breaths to control my overflowing emotions.

  Downstairs, Meng Xiang sat on the sofa and looked upstairs frequently, hiding the smile on his lips by eating pomelo.

  "Sister, where is Brother Zhou? Why did you come down alone?" Meng Jingfan followed Meng Xiang's gaze and did not see Ye Puzhou, so he asked in confusion.

  "He is helping me solve a problem. It will probably take a while for him to come down. I came down first because I didn't want to disturb him." Meng Xiang said the reason he had thought of long ago without blushing or beating his heart.