1

"Sister Tian, ​​Sister Tian, ​​get up and take your medicine." The noise outside the door came into the room. Su Tian slowly opened her eyes. She was half asleep and half awake. Her eyes were very hazy. She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.

  "Where is this?" Su Tian's head was dizzy. She was clearly in a car accident and was sent to the hospital. How could she be here? Su Tian forced herself to look around. The room was very small, with only a bed and a low table.

  The door was gently pushed open, and a thin woman walked in holding a bowl. "Sister Tian, ​​are you awake? Drink the medicine quickly. You kid, you go fishing in such a cold weather, you deserve it." Although the woman's words sounded harsh, her movements in helping Su Tian up were still very gentle.

  The body was still hot. Su Tian only felt that his head was heavy and his whole body was sore. He really didn't have the energy to think about it anymore. After drinking the medicine from the woman's hand, Su Tian fell into a deep sleep again.

  Su Tian seemed to have had a dream. The original owner in the dream was also called Su Tian. She was fourteen years old this year and was a citizen of Xingwang Village in Dayan Dynasty. A natural disaster in the sixteenth year of Shunping resulted in a poor harvest. There were a total of sixteen people in the Su family, and the whole family had to eat. There was not enough food, and only the labor force and two children under five years old in the family could eat more. Everyone else had to tighten their belts to make a living. Now, after two years, the situation has been slightly better, but they still need to live frugally.

  A few months ago, in order to add some meat to the family, my uncle Su Wanhai went up the mountain behind the village alone. As a result, he accidentally fell down the slope and broke his leg. The family’s already limited money was even more depleted after he used it to find a doctor for my uncle. The money for medicine could not be saved, and life at home became increasingly difficult.

  The original owner felt very distressed when he saw the adults at home looking worried, so he thought of catching some fish to nourish them. However, the weather was cold and he got soaked in the river, so he fell ill after returning home. That's how Su Tian came through.

  Su Tian has been an orphan since childhood and lived a dull life in an orphanage. After growing up, she took advantage of the peak of the Internet development to become a food blogger. Before she traveled to the Dayan Dynasty, her number of fans had just exceeded 3 million. She had planned to edit a fan welfare video all night long, but she never expected to get herself involved.

  After obtaining the original owner's memories, Su Tian was a little envious. Although she lived in poverty, her family was harmonious and she was loved by her elders. Although she had no worries about food and clothing later, she was an orphan since childhood and had never felt the love of family.

  I have been sick and bedridden these days. Not only does my mother in this body send me medicine every day, but my father also comes to see me from time to time. Occasionally, I hear a few childish voices outside the door asking about my condition.

  But the Su Tian they cared about had passed away due to a fever, and his lonely soul occupied her body.

  Thinking of this, Su Tian placed her hand on her chest and said silently: "My dear sister, I am grateful for your kindness and have taken over your body to live again. I will take good care of your family for you and lead them to live a good life. Don't worry."

  Su Tian felt a little relieved in her chest, and her heart opened up a little. It seemed that this girl was also worried about her family. Now that she had her own promise, she should be able to reincarnate with peace of mind. She hoped that she would have a happy family and no worries about food and clothing in her next life.