118-119

Who can tolerate this? No one can tolerate this.

  Half a month after receiving the letter, Su Tian packed her luggage and prepared to return.

  Xiao Ran held the bag of popcorn that Su Tian made for her and threw it into her mouth one by one. Since she became familiar with Su Tian, ​​she no longer acted like a noble lady: "What do you say... How about I go back with you?"

  "Stop." Su Tian covered her mouth with a slap. "Auntie, if you follow me, Duke Xiao will catch me alive and hang me on the city wall."

  "Hmph." Xiao Ran pouted. She just said that to see what this person's attitude would be!

  "The border between Qinglu Prefecture and the capital seems to be a bit unstable recently. You should take the official road. I'll ask my grandfather to make the arrangements." Xiao Ran waved his hand and said domineeringly.

  Su Tian rubbed his hands and hesitantly took out a road sign from his bag: "Mr. Shen...he has already given it to me..."

  "?"

  The road sign in Su Tian's hand is shining with gold, doesn't it mean it is an official road only?

  Xiao Ran put the popcorn in her hand on the table with a 'pop' sound, and walked back and forth with her hands on her hips: "Great! This Shen Weiming is not a gentleman's behavior!"

  "What is a gentleman's behavior?"

  As soon as Shen Wenzhao came in, he heard Xiao Ran cursing.

  Xiao Ran was caught on the spot and grimaced for a moment.

  Shen Wenzhao put his hand on her head and pushed her away: "Now it's a bit like when we were kids."

  When Xiao Ran heard this, she stopped her movements instantly, and her expression management was perfect, which made Su Tian stunned: "I didn't expect Miss Xiao to have such a unique skill."

  "You are teasing me too!" After hearing Su Tian's words, Xiao Ran felt so sad that she wanted to cry and lay on the table sobbing.

  Su Tian suddenly felt the devilish sound piercing her ears, and quickly changed the subject: "The bamboo tube rice seems to be ready. This is my lunch. Do you want to try it?"

  "want!"

  A man and a woman, one on the left and one on the right, spoke in unison.

  Su Tian had specially cut the bamboo herself in the suburbs two days ago. The quantity was not much, but she just wanted to try some of it for its fresh flavor.

  Split the bamboo into bamboo tubes according to the joints, remove one end and replace it with a piston, pour the stuffing in and put the plug in, then put it in the pot and steam it.

  It’s simple and convenient. If Su Tian doesn’t want to cook, she can just eat two.

  All the bamboo tubes were taken out of the pot. Bubbles were still coming out of the edges of the corks and hot steam was wafting out of the cracks.

  Su Tian took out a knife, first pulled out the cork, and then chopped hard along the traces of the bamboo.

  With a "crack", the bamboo tube split into two halves, and the steaming white mist rushed out.

  "Hey, this is sweet. I'll give it to you." Su Tian used her hands to disperse the white mist and handed the bamboo tube rice in her hand to Xiao Ran.

  "Wait, eat this with it."

  Just as Xiao Ran was about to take a bite, Su Tian slapped his head, as if he remembered something.