56-57

I have just learned from Hongxi that the dinner party will only be attended by the two masters, their wives, plus the young master of the Qi family and his family, a total of no more than ten people.

  Su Tian went over the menu again in her mind and arranged the division of labor neatly. At this time, the kitchen was running very smoothly.

  In less than an hour, the preparations for four cold dishes, six hot dishes and two staple foods were almost complete.

  Put the pig tendons in the kitchen into the pot and stew them in advance. It takes nearly an hour to stew them until they are soft and tender, so Su Tian starts with the pig tendons stewed in a casserole.

  Take a piece of beef tendon as long as your forearm, cut it in half, put it into the boiling water in the pot, blanch it until the blood foam comes out, and then take it out.

  Bring another pot of boiling water to a boil, add onion, ginger, spices and rice wine, then put the beef in and simmer for half an hour.

  While the beef was stewing, the sauces, spices and other ingredients that Su Tian had asked Hongxi to send to the inn to get were also delivered.

  "Master Xia, please roll the minced meat into balls of equal size like this." Su Tian rolled one ball first as a sample, and then asked the kitchen helper to make the rest.

  After arranging this side, Su Tian took out another cooked chicken, took out the chicken breast, pressed it a few times with the back of a knife to break the tendons of the chicken breast, then tore it into shreds, mixed it with the cucumber that had just been sliced, added garlic vinegar for seasoning, and poured a spoonful of chili oil on it, and the flavor came out all at once.

  Beat two eggs into the peeled peanuts, then add pepper and salt in turn, sprinkle in appropriate amount of flour and mix well. Heat oil in a pan, pour the mixed peanuts in the hot oil and quickly stir them together. Fry until the surface is golden brown and then take them out. After cooling, the tiger skin peanuts are crispy and refreshing, and are indeed a great side dish for drinking.

  The fish fillets in the basin have been coated with egg white and flour and marinated according to Su Tian's requirements, and are now ready to be put into the pot.

  Su Tian boiled a pot of water and asked the kitchen helper to add two sticks of firewood and turned the heat to low. She put the fish fillets into the pot one by one. After all the fish fillets were in the pot, she turned the heat to medium and simmered until the fish fillets curled up, then took them out and rinsed them with cold water.

  Peel the fresh young ginger and grind it into fine foam. At this time, the young ginger not only does not have the pungent spicy taste of old ginger, but instead has a sweet taste. Add salt, sugar, balsamic vinegar and sesame oil to season it slightly, pour it on the freshly cooked fish fillet, and a dish of ginger fish fillet is ready.

  "Girl, the meatballs are ready. Such big meatballs are not easy to cook." Master Xia asked when he saw Su Tian had some free time.

  "Oh, yes." Su Tian was busy, "Heat up the oil."

  The oil was sizzling, and half of the fist-sized meatballs were immersed in the pot, with a circle of oil bubbles rolling around them, and the rich meaty aroma spread everywhere.

  Smells good.

  This girl is so young and yet she has such great cooking skills. Look at the dishes she cooked. These old chefs have never heard of them before. They are so fast and delicious.

  Su Tian didn't have time to care about their thoughts. As time passed, the time for the dinner was getting closer.

  …