28-29

"Mr. Shen...Mr. Shen...why are you here?" Su Tian felt a little embarrassed that others saw the chaos in her family.

  Shen Wenzhao raised his hand and pressed the corner of his mouth: "I came to check how Wen Yang is doing today."

  When Su Wenyang heard this, he quickly rushed out from behind Su Tian.

  "Brother Shen!"

  Su Wenyang ran to Shen Wenzhao in one step.

  "How's the practice going?"

  "Hehe, I'm being obedient. If you say one hour, then it will be one hour! No more, no less!" Su Wenyang patted his thigh.

  Su Tian glared at him, then turned to Shen Wenzhao and said with a smile, "Mr. Shen, Wen Yang was just in a whim, you don't have to take his words to heart."

  "No way...", Su Wenyang muttered with a bitter face.

  Shen Wenzhao glanced at him and shook his head at Su Tian: "You also saw Wen Yang use the bow last time. Do you really think he was acting on impulse, Miss Su?"

  Su Tian recalled the scene a few days ago when Su Wenyang shot an arrow through the wall, and couldn't help but shudder: "But Wenyang is already 12 years old. Doesn't it usually take a boy's skill to learn martial arts?"

  Shen Wenzhao pinched Su Wenyang's shoulder and said, "Wenyang has a simple mind and excellent bones. Although he is already 12 years old, age is not a problem as long as he is willing to work hard."

  Su Wenyang grabbed Su Tian's arm and shook it: "Sister... I really didn't do it on a whim! I... I swear! I will do my best to do what Brother Shen taught me!"

  Su Tian was dizzy because of his shaking, "Does it matter if I agree to this? Uncle and the others may not agree."

  Su Wenyang patted his chest and said, "This is no big deal. I hope you don't mind, sister! I'll take care of my parents!"

  "Okay, okay, just treat it as exercise. I'm going to the store to prepare breakfast." Su Tian rolled her eyes at him and looked at Shen Wenzhao, "Mr. Shen, are you coming with us?"

  "No, I just came to see Wen Yang. I made an appointment with my brother and the others last night to try other special breakfasts here."

  Su Tian nodded: "Okay, let An An lead the way. He is a greedy little cat who is very familiar with finding food."

  Shen Wenzhao waved at her to show that he understood, and then disappeared around the corner.

  …

  The breakfast at Su Ji Restaurant is different every day. Many customers like to open blind boxes. Today, there is something new and fresh that they have never seen before.

  "Boss, what kind of pasta is this? It looks like a flower."

  Su Wanqing put the plate down: "This is called flower rolls, it's filled with meat stuffing, it smells delicious!"

  "Wow! So fancy! Give me five!"

  In the kitchen, Su Tian was making steamed buns with great enthusiasm. Su Miao and the others had never seen her before, so they gathered around to watch Su Tian's performance.

  Today's meat filling is prepared by Su Miao. Add onion, ginger and garlic water to the minced meat and mix well. Then add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt and thirteen spices in turn. Finally, sprinkle a little bit of chili powder, pour a little hot oil on it to bring out the aroma, and mix well.