78-79

late at night.

  Yu Hu slept soundly.

  During the day today, Chen Yong cleaned up the room next to his and moved in with his things. Otherwise, it would look a bit strange for two grown men to sleep in the same room.

  'Pah'

  There was a crisp sound coming from the window. Yu Hu scratched his ears, turned over, and there was no more sound.

  After a while, the window was slowly pushed open, and a figure nimbly climbed in and landed on the ground without a sound.

  The figure walked a few steps to the side of Yu Hu's bed, his face covered with a layer of black cloth, leaving only a pair of eyes exposed. His black pupils reflected a ray of moonlight in the darkness, which was shockingly bright in the night.

  He held his breath to confirm once again that Yu Hu had not woken up, then he raised a finger and lifted a corner of the quilt. In the moonlight, he discovered that Yu Hu's clothes were brand new and no longer the tattered clothes he had worn before.

  "Hmm? Throw it away?"

  The black shadow walked around the room. There were very few things in the room, but he did not find any replaced clothes. He was about to open the closet when he heard footsteps outside.

  The black shadow stared at the door and lowered his breathing to the minimum. He thought the footsteps would stop soon, but they got closer and closer. He had no choice but to take one last look inside the room, then turned over and flew out of the window.

  “Squeak—”

  Chen Yong scratched his head, pushed open Yu Hu's door, and took a quick glance at the room.

  Yu Hu was still weak, so Aunt Wang asked him to come over more often at night to prevent any accidents.

  "This kid, why don't you close the window?"

  As soon as Chen Hu came in, he saw that the window was slightly open and seemed to be swaying a few times in the wind. He muttered a few words and walked over to close the window.

  He turned around and raised his hand to check Yu Hu's temperature, confirmed that he did not have a fever, and tucked the quilt for him. Then Chen Yong yawned and went back to the room.

  the other side.

  "Master, Yu Hu's clothes have been changed. I don't know where they were thrown. I haven't found them yet." The light flickered, and in front of Shen Wenzhao was the dark shadow in Yu Hu's room just now - Shen Qi.

  "Speed ​​up, we can't let the iron seal disappear from our sight." Shen Wenzhao's mouth was tight and he took a deep breath. Right now he only lacked this last piece of evidence, and he would never give up.

  But he knew he couldn't rush. Forcing his way in to search would only disturb Su Tian. It would be best if he could obtain the iron seal in secret.

  "yes!"

  ......

  Early in the morning, Su Tian just arrived at the restaurant and happened to catch Mrs. Tian feeding Fubao breakfast.

  The toddler Fubao was just learning to walk and was just taming his legs. He ran in front with a trembling step. Mrs. Tian chased him with a bowl in her hand, but she did not dare to chase him too fast, for fear that Fubao would fall to the ground in a hurry. She could only follow behind and shout as she chased him.