100-101

After stewing, most of the soup in the pot had evaporated a little, leaving just enough to cover the chicken.

  There are a few slices of green and red peppers on the surface, which makes it more appetizing.

  "Eat, eat."

  There were many people tonight, so Su Tian cooked three chickens, filling two large pots, one on each side. The pot near Su Dashu and Zhang Guihua had only two drops of chili oil in it, to add color but make it less stimulating to eat.

  Add to that cold beef, stir-fried kidney, steamed sausage, stewed eggs, braised fish, spicy prawns, a few vegetarian dishes, and a whole pot of bone soup, and this meal is a rare sumptuous one.

  Thirteen had already fainted from hunger, and sat at the corner of the table holding a bowl. While others were picking up their chopsticks, he used a serving spoon to scoop himself a big spoonful of the big plate of chicken.

  Different from ordinary roast chicken, the soup of the big plate chicken was covered with a layer of red oil. The chicken meat rolled into Shisan's bowl, leaving red marks on the white rice.

  "call--"

  Thirteen blew a few times perfunctorily and then put the whole chicken into his mouth.

  The moment it entered his mouth, an intense spicy taste burst out, causing Thirteen's eyes to turn red instantly.

  Su Tian silently handed him a glass of water, wondering if her chili oil was too strong.

  Thirteen looked at her gratefully, picked up the teacup and drank it all.

  "Sha——"

  After drinking the water, Thirteen arched his back and took a deep breath. He blinked his eyes to force back the tears that were overflowing from them, but he stubbornly refused to put down the chopsticks in his hand.

  Although the chili oil is quite raw, it is full of aroma. Since it is cooked with chicken chunks, the whole soup is salty, spicy and not heavy.

  The chicken meat is very tender. When you tear off a piece of chicken with your teeth, there are still some chicken shreds connected. The flavor of the chili oil has fully penetrated into the chicken, removing the fishy smell and enhancing the flavor.

  After eating a few pieces in a row, Thirteen finally stopped eating and stretched his chopsticks to the potato pieces that had been waiting in the bowl for a long time.

  Thirteen's impression of potatoes was that he would take a few out and throw them into the fire when he was on a mission, roast them, and eat them dry. The taste was bland and a little choking.

  He picked up a piece of potato with chopsticks. The edge of the potato had melted slightly, leaving a layer of soft mashed potato on the rice. The red oil on top was dripping, and it smelled very spicy.

  Thirteen opened his swollen mouth and bit off half.

  "Well..."

  The potatoes are soft and glutinous. They break into pieces when you touch them lightly with your tongue, and disappear in your mouth before you even chew them. They feel like they melt in your mouth.

  Thirteen stared at the rice stained with mashed potatoes in the bowl, and somehow picked up a little with chopsticks and put it into his mouth.

  The soft potatoes soaked in spicy soup mixed with the plump rice are full of meaty flavor, which is not inferior to the chicken in the slightest.