74-75

It was evening when Su Tian and the other three arrived. The restaurant had closed, and the rest of the Su family gathered at home chatting.

  "Grandpa! Grandma! We're back!" As soon as Su Tian reached the door, he shouted at the top of his voice.

  "Ouch! Ouch! Oh my god!"

  There was a noise coming from the main room. When I looked up, I saw Zhang Guihua running out with small steps, followed by a series of people.

"Why did you come back without telling me?" Su Wanhai and Su Wanhe came over to help unload the luggage. They brought back a lot of stuff this time, which filled an entire carriage. The three of them had to take turns moving it for a while.

  "It's because Sister Tian said she wanted to give you a surprise that she stopped us from writing the letter." Before Su Tian could even wink at Su Wanqing, Su Wanqing turned around and betrayed Su Tian.

  Su Tian realized something was wrong and quickly hid behind Su Dashu, but was still grabbed by Zhang Guihua.

  Zhang Guihua stretched out her hand and pinched Su Tian: "You naughty monkey! You only do these things to get yourself beaten! You don't want to write to me, right? I think you should never write to me again!"

  Su Tian knew she was guilty, so she immediately changed her expression and said, "I just want to give grandpa and grandma a surprise!"

  After saying this, she hugged Zhang Guihua's arm and acted coquettishly, which made Zhang Guihua lose her temper.

  "We've just arrived at this hour, and you haven't eaten yet, right? You guys can just sit here and take a rest while your sister prepares the food."

  "That's right, that's right, Sister Tian, ​​take a look at whether my cooking skills have improved during this period of time!" Su Miao certainly had no objection and turned around and went into the kitchen.

  "Yin Yin!"

  “An An!”

  An An and Su Yin hadn't seen each other for a long time. Now they were playing together, chasing each other around the yard.

  "Has Sister Yin grown taller? An An has grown half a head taller in this period of time." Li Hongyue has sharp eyes and can tell at a glance that Su Yin has also become much stronger and looks a lot older than other people of the same age.

  Wu Fen replied anxiously, "That's right, the little girl is eating more and more now, sometimes she eats more than me."

  Although she said so, her tone was still doting. Everyone hopes that their baby will grow up strong. When Su Miao was a child, her family's financial situation was not taken care of. She could not afford to eat much and was raised to be small and thin. Wu Fen still feels that she owes her a little.

  "The child can't lack nutrition to grow taller. Sister Tian said that he should drink more milk to supplement...what is it?" Li Hongyue thought for a long time but couldn't think of an answer. "Anyway, it can help him grow taller. There is also bone soup. After stewing it, both the parents and the child can drink it. It is good for the bones."

  Wu Fen was full of admiration: "My sister-in-law is amazing. She can even remember this."

  Li Hongyue's face turned red with embarrassment and she scolded him with a smile.

  Su Tian took the small bag from the side and came over: "What are you talking about?"

  "Your mother taught me how to nourish Sister Yin's body." Wu Fen said with a smile.