20-21

Su Wen'an picked up a piece of food for Su Miao with chopsticks and said, "Sister, eat more. You've lost weight." After saying that, he curled his lips, looking awkward.

  Su Miao looked at her younger brother tenderly. She hadn't seen him for a long time. He had grown a lot taller and looked like a little adult.

  "It's rare that the whole family is together. Let's eat more and put all those worries aside!" Su Dashu knocked on the table.

  Su Wanhai nodded: "Dad is right. Today is a rare month off. After dinner, go back to your room and have a good rest."

  The others nodded in agreement, and used the serving chopsticks to serve soup and other dishes to their own children.

  After dinner, Zheng Chunmiao and Li Hongyue quickly cleaned up the dishes and washed them. Su Tian followed Su Miao back to the room.

  "Sister, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Su Tian hesitated for a while, then spoke.

  "What do you mean?" Su Miao slowly sat down on the chair: "Sister Tian, ​​are you afraid that I will be soft-hearted to that inferior creature tomorrow?"

  "Sister Tian, ​​I've been through hell recently. Zhang Dacheng was very sweet to me at first after we got married, but after only three or two months, he changed his attitude when he saw that I was still pregnant. At first, he just asked me to do some laundry and dishes in the river in winter, but he started to beat me after I came back from drinking. Since that day, he seemed to have found an outlet to vent his anger. He would start beating me if he was unhappy with just a few words. His mother also acted according to his mood. Seeing that he didn't take me seriously, she would harass me every few days."

  Su Miao now looks calm when she talks about this experience.

  "My grandfather and my parents risked their lives to bring me back today. I will never disappoint them. I will never compromise on the divorce tomorrow."

  Su Tian saw a trace of determination in her eyes and said nothing more: "That's good. Our Su family is living a better life now. No matter what, everyone is behind you."

  A trace of tears flashed in Su Miao's eyes. The long-lost love and care from her relatives made her heart no longer cold.

The next morning, Su's Restaurant opened as usual. Su Wanhe and his companions had planned to go to the village to bring Zhang Dacheng over to the government for divorce after the morning's business. However, before they had served a few tables of customers, they heard a commotion at the door.

  "Oh, my dear relatives, you didn't even tell us that you opened a shop. You're so busy, so my mother and I could come over to give you a hand!" He Erhua changed her sarcastic look from yesterday and smiled so much that the wrinkles on her face smoothed out.

  Zhang Dacheng followed behind, his two green eyes glued to the cafeteria, the greed in his eyes could not be suppressed at all.

  The errand boys in the lobby looked at each other and saw the wariness in each other's eyes.

  "Zhang Dacheng? You're here just in time. I'll go call Miao Jie'er over right now and take this opportunity to go to the government to get a divorce. This will save me from having to make another trip." Su Wanhe said as he was about to take off his outer layer of coverall.

  Zhang Dacheng quickly stopped him, his eyes rolling around: "Hey, Dad, what are you talking about? When did I say I wanted to divorce Ah Miao? You really misunderstood, we were just having fun together."