36-37

Early in the morning, Mrs. Tian returned home from the restaurant and marked the door as usual.

  "Is the marking done?" Su Tian asked when she saw that she came back not long after she left.

  Mrs. Tian pursed her lips and said, "It's marked, but when I left, I took a quick look and there wasn't anyone around."

  "It's okay. Mr. Mo will be there soon. He is a stranger, and that scoundrel probably won't take it to heart." Su Tian patted her shoulder and comforted her softly.

  "Um!"

  I'm so busy that I don't have much time to think about it.

  Strangely, no news came until the afternoon.

  Su Tian thought that today would be a waste of time and she even tried to comfort Mrs. Tian. However, when the shop was about to close, a fat woman came running over.

  "Ouch! Madam Tian! Go back to your door and check! Something big has happened!"

  Madam Tian and Su Tian looked at each other and asked, "What's the matter, Sister Ma?"

  The woman called Sister Ma held the door frame and took a few breaths: "Yes... huh... Sun Ergou at the corner of the old street was held at your door by a burly man!"

  "Sun Ergou?" Mrs. Tian was stunned for a moment.

  "Didn't he talk to you before?" Aunt Wang interrupted, "Could it be that he's the one behind all this? Pah! What a filthy fellow!"

  Su Tian briefly told Su Miao a few words, asking her to take care of the store. She washed her hands and pulled Madam Tian: "Let's go and take a look."

  They walked very quickly, and soon they saw a group of people forming a circle not far away.

  "Make way! Please make way." Sister Ma is very strong and is leading the way.

  The people who were originally watching the fun noticed that someone was squeezing them and looked annoyed. But when they turned around and saw that it was the owner of the house, they immediately stopped looking and made room.

  Su Tian finally squeezed to the center of the crowd, and saw Mo Liang holding down a thin man with his legs. He was probably the Sun Ergou they were talking about.

  Sun Ergou was now kneeling on the ground with his knees, his whole body pressed down on the ground with his face facing downwards, muttering and cursing. From this distance, one could see the bruises on his face, a little blood at the corners of his mouth, and a few specks of dust on his clothes. He had probably been beaten up by Mo Liang.

  "Ah... you fucking bastard... hiss..." Sun Ergou's arms were pinned behind his back. Just as he was about to start cursing, Mo Liang used his strength again. Every time he moved, he gasped in pain. "Master, spare me! Master, spare me!!"

  "Stop talking nonsense!" Mo Liang snorted, raised his hand and slapped him on the head.

  Su Tian followed Madam Tian and walked up to them, and Mo Liang winked.

  Madam Tian glanced at Su Tian, ​​and Su Tian nodded secretly at her.

  Madam Tian encouraged herself secretly, her voice trembling a little: "Why are you here?"

  "I... I was just passing by!!!" Sun Ergou looked innocent, blinking his slanted eyes again and again, as if to prove his innocence, "Why, you still don't allow people to leave your door?!"

  Mrs. Tian choked and her face flushed: "No...no..."

  Su Tian looked at her like this, sighed slightly, pulled her back, and took half a step forward: "So what you mean is that you don't walk on such a wide street, but prefer to walk near other people's doorsteps? And you just 'accidentally' touched someone's door lock, 'accidentally' opening it a little bit?"