108-109

Recently, Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen returned from their study tour with Chu Yizhou.

  Several people started their study tour in late autumn last year, settled in Lingnan before the New Year, and started to return the following year. On the way, two of them went back to Qiyun County for two days, and did not return to the college until May.
After going back and forth like this, I had been wandering outside for more than half a year.

  When Su Tian saw the Su Wen'an brothers again, she couldn't help but sigh at the passing of time. The twelve or thirteen-year-old boys had started to grow taller and their faces had become darker.

  Li Hongyue hadn't seen her son for half a year, so she hugged him so tightly that she felt very happy. Su Wanqing pinched Su Wenchen's shoulder, and a trace of relief appeared on his face.

  "You must be tired. Tell your husband if you want to stay at home for a night."

  Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen each held a glass of watermelon juice in their hands, which had a lot of ice cubes in it. It was so cool that it made the roots of your teeth sour after taking a sip.

  The first wave of summer fruits has begun to hit the market, including watermelons, black plums, grapes, lychees, etc., which are dizzying to choose from.

  Su Tian simply launched the Su Ji Summer Series, taking advantage of the time when the restaurant was undergoing renovation to catch a lot of attention.

  Originally, we only had double skin milk, ice cream, jelly and other new things. Newcomers might not know what they were and ask the shop assistants. It's okay once or twice, but asking too much is a hassle.

  Su Tian simply invited an artist to come over and draw a menu based on the model and hung it on the wall of the restaurant. Not only were there lifelike color pictures on it, but there were also text explanations next to it, detailing the ingredients and taste of the various desserts.

  Those who can read can just read it themselves, and those who cannot read will have someone to help them read.

  This way, customers won't be at a loss as they don't know what to order because they are new here, and the store staff can save some time and provide better service.

  If we were to say who likes these the most, it would be the ladies and other female relatives from wealthy families.

  There are no proper festivals around summer, and everyone seems to be holding back energy with nowhere to vent it. At the slightest sign of trouble, they all flutter up and down like fat fish smelling fish food.

  The new thing became popular very quickly, and the private rooms on the second floor of the restaurant were unknowingly turned into tea rooms for young ladies from various families to gather, as if there was some tacit understanding.

  I came here out of curiosity to try it, but I didn't expect that this one taste would ruin my entire summer.

  Who made Su Tian have so many ideas in his head?

  There are dozens of toppings on the ice cream, not to mention all kinds of jams, sweet crushed peanuts, walnut kernels, and crushed melon seeds. If you want to add something, just tell the waiter and he will bring you a scoop of ice cream.

  But the pretty and charming shopkeeper reminded them that eating too much dessert would be bad for their health, which made the ladies groan and groan. They only took a small bowl of dessert and ate it in small bites the whole afternoon. After eating, they thought to themselves, how long will it take to finish so many kinds of dessert?