5

The next day, Li Hongyue and the other two went to buy soy milk with Su Tian as usual. After selling the soy milk today, they had to order two stone mills. Su Dashu and Su Wanqing made another cart at home and sold the soy milk from both ends in a few days.

  "Girls, you're finally here!" As soon as I arrived at the stall, several people were waiting around. "The soy milk tastes really good. I told my family last night that I would buy a few more scoops to bring back for them to try."

  "Okay." Su Tian and the others quickly put things in place and reached out to take the bowls.

  …

  Soon the soy milk was sold out. Su Tian asked Su Wenzu and Wu Fen to go back first, and she took Li Hongyue to the stoneware shop.

  …

  "Master, let's put it this way. I'll come to pick up the millstone in three days. This is the deposit." Su Tian counted out two hundred copper coins and handed them over.

  The owner of the stoneware shop took the copper coin and patted his chest: "No problem, the girl can come directly when the time comes, and I promise to make it beautiful for you."

  Su Tian nodded: "Thank you for your hard work, Master."

  After going out, Su Tian and Li Hongyue bought some candy and then hurried back.

  "Hongyue, Sister Tian, ​​you guys are back. Dad and mom just counted today's copper coins. It's more than 400 coins. It's only been two days, and our family has almost earned one or two taels of silver!"

  As soon as I entered the door, I saw Wu Fen coming out excitedly, but she was afraid of being heard by the neighbors, so she didn't speak too loudly.

  "Really? Business is really good today, thanks to my second uncle and dad for grinding a lot of soy milk yesterday." Su Tian went into the kitchen, put down the sugar and went back to the main room.

  Su Dashu and Zhang Guihua were picking up the copper coins on the table and putting them into the coin jar. When they saw Su Tian coming back, they hurriedly greeted her, "Sister Tian, ​​you must be tired. Your aunt will prepare lunch soon, and you can eat soon."

  Su Tian stepped forward and took Zhang Guihua's arm: "Grandma, with the old immortal's blessing, our lives will get better and better in the future."

  "Hey!" Zhang Guihua patted Su Tian's hands and squinted her eyes with joy.

  "Give me some copper coins. I'll go to the Li family at the end of the village to buy some pork. We haven't had meat for a long time. Today I'll cook something delicious for our family."

  Zhang Guihua took out sixty copper coins and handed them to Su Tian: "Go ahead, you can keep the rest for yourself and buy whatever you want."

  Su Tian spent fifty coins to buy a pound of pork belly. Su Tian looked at the remaining copper coins and sighed secretly: "It seems that I have to work hard to make money to achieve oil and water freedom."

  After returning home, Su Tian cut the pork belly into slices and took a few cabbages, preparing to make a pot of pork stewed with cabbage. The pork belly was fatty and a lot of oil was produced after stir-frying. After putting the cabbage in and adding water to stew, even the leaves were covered with the aroma of oil.

  Although there was no soy sauce at the moment, Su Tian used some sugar to slightly stir-fry the sugar color, and the pot of pork and cabbage stew was also very flavorful.

  Zheng Chunmiao, who was standing next to him, had almost finished preparing lunch. She had been drooling since Su Tian started cooking: "Sister Tian, ​​this smells so good. I have to cook more today. It will definitely go well with rice."

  Su Tian took a pot of pork and cabbage stew and said, "No, auntie, don't eat your nose later, hehe."

  "It's time to eat!" Su Wenyang and Su Wenchen helped to set the table, while Su Wenyang went into the house to call his mother Wu Fen to come out to eat.

  Everyone in the Su family enjoyed the meal very much. They praised Su Tian highly, and the younger ones even wanted to lick their bowls clean.

  Time passed quickly, and three days later, Su Tian went to take the millstone home.