123-End

"I'm coming!"

  The main road of Qiyun County was packed with people. Everyone knew that the eldest daughter of the Su Family Restaurant was getting married today!

  The teahouses on both sides of the road were packed with people, and from afar one could see the wedding procession dressed in red and green approaching in high spirits.

  "Eh? Why is there a girl sitting in this sedan?"

  That's right, the person leading the wedding procession was not He Yuanting, but Su Miao. She was wearing a simple wedding gown that looked smart and festive, and paired with Su Miao's fair and pretty face, she actually looked quite handsome.

  "Didn't they say... that the eldest daughter of the Su family... had been married before?" Someone started to gossip, "A girl who has been married once is still so ostentatious. I think the previous family was really miserable..."

  "That's right, since ancient times, how could a girl marry a boy? It's really immoral!"

  There were some foreign merchants nearby who were just joining in the fun. They came over like hyenas smelling something and said, "Hey, is this true? Is this girl so wild?"

  "Isn't it... I'm telling you..."

  A few people gathered together and started whispering, and in the end, what they said became more and more outrageous, almost telling some dirty jokes.

  The aunties nearby couldn't stand it anymore and turned around to spit: "What a naked, salted egg thing, why don't you take a piss and see what you are?"

  "I think you are just saying that grapes are sour because you can't eat them! How good is the eldest daughter of the Su family? Even the county magistrate praised her! Have you ever seen the county magistrate? You haven't even seen the county magistrate's dog, right?"

  "Why should you still feel sorry for the family before her? I think you should feel sorry for your own money first! Looking at you, I'm afraid you gamble a lot, right? Then don't lend money to the man before her!"

  "Who doesn't know that Zhang Dacheng was exiled for lending money at high interest? And there are still people who feel sorry for him? Pah! How unlucky!"

  My aunt's fighting power is invincible. After a few words, those people were unable to raise their heads. They were completely unable to resist and ran away with red faces.

  The gift-scattering team in front had already come to the front, throwing out the wedding money, wedding candies, and wedding cakes in the basket as if they were free. When passing by several aunts, they were obviously on good terms with them, and each of them grabbed two handfuls of them. At the end, they even said, "Come to our house for a feast later!"

  "Okay, okay." With heavy loads in their hands, the aunts all smiled happily and staggered back to the Su's house.

  The Su family moved into a new courtyard some time ago. The current courtyard is considered one of the best in Qiyun County. The road in front of the door is full of people who come to join in the fun.

  "Here comes the bride!"

  "Haha, I'm back, I'm back!"

  It is indeed different from other people. He Yuanting is alone, and how he and Su Miao get married is really a headache.

  A person's home is all over the world, so how to welcome the bride is a problem. In the end, Su Miao made the decision to live in the Su family! Another yard was allocated for He Yuanting to be his "maternal home". On the wedding day, Su Miao went out from her own yard, walked around Qiyun County, and then picked up He Yuanting from her "maternal home" and went to the new house next door together.

  This decision was truly shocking, but He Yuanting didn't care. Instead, he looked eager to try. Since neither of the two newcomers pressed a button, naturally no one else could say anything, and then today's scene happened.

  Su Tian played with a few young girls for a while, then felt a little tired, so she huddled in a corner, cracking melon seeds and watching the fun.

  "Why don't you go play together?"

  Su Tian was startled by the voice behind her: "Why are you here?!"

  Shen Wenzhao quietly hugged Su Tian's waist: "I missed you."

  "What are you talking about..." Su Tian's face turned red and she pushed her softly.

  Shen Wenzhao rested his chin on her head and watched the fun. When the climax of picking up the 'bride' came, Shen Wenzhao's eyes became hot and he suddenly asked, "When will you give me a name?"

  "Huh?"

  Su Tian had a half-cracked melon seed hanging from the corner of his mouth. Shen Wenzhao reached out to take it away and said it again.

  "I said, when will you give me a name?"

  "Hmm..." Su Tian's eyes wandered. Status? Marriage? This is too early. I'm only eighteen...

  Shen Wenzhao saw that Su Tian began to lose focus, so he reached out and pinched her face, squeezing her into a ball: "Hmm?"

  Su Tian was forced to look him in the eye: "The year after next?"

  "The year after next?" Shen Wenzhao's eyes darkened and he kissed her on the lips.

  "!" Su Tian shrank back suddenly, "There are so many people!"

  Shen Wenzhao pouted slightly: "Not next year."

  "Then...next year?" Su Tian scratched his head.

  Shen Wenzhao clenched his teeth, grabbed Su Tian back, and said through gritted teeth: "No! No!"

  "Not even next year?!" Su Tian opened his eyes wide. Next year is the bottom line!

  Shen Wenzhao directly pulled Su Tian and pretended to walk towards the wedding hall: "Now!"

  "Wait a minute!" Su Tian grabbed the pillar next to her and kept trying to get back, "Not today! How can you steal my sister's limelight like this!"

  Shen Wenzhao naturally wouldn't really pull Su Tian over. He hugged Su Tian in a frustrated manner and greedily inhaled the fragrance from her body: "I can't wait..."

Su Tian nestled in his arms obediently: "Shen Wenzhao."

  "Um?"

  "I want to see the sea."

  "ocean?"

  "Yes! Mr. Huaishu talked about the vast sea, the fish bigger than people, and the waves taller than houses."

  "Shen Wenzhao, do you want to go to the sea with me?"

  "Okay, I'll be with you wherever you go."