54-55

On the day of the Dragon Boat Festival, the Su family went out at daybreak. It was very lively outside with people coming and going on the street. As the river was not far from home and the temperature in the early morning was not very high, the group decided to walk there.

  Before I got close, I saw nearly ten slender dragon boats parked by the river. Many strong rowers gathered on the shore, wearing team uniforms of different colors. Some teams felt that the weather was hot and humid, so they simply went shirtless, wearing only loose and large shorts, revealing their strong and well-shaped upper bodies. Coupled with their healthy wheat-colored skin, they were a beautiful sight.

  The girls next to him covered their mouths and giggled. Some of them were so bold that they even came closer with a handkerchief or a purse to take a look. After looking for a while, they threw the things away, then shyly covered their faces and walked back quickly.

  Fortunately, the people of the Great Yan Dynasty were open-minded, and no one said anything about this kind of behavior.

  Su Tian looked at it curiously. It felt like a blind date. Wu Fen, who was standing next to her, saw her gossiping and patted her on the shoulder: "Tian Jie, you are a grown-up girl now. You can take a good look at him later. If you like any boy, tell your parents about it. This is a good opportunity. The men who race dragon boats are all in great shape!"

When Su Tian heard this, she immediately closed her eyes and shrank back. This is asking her to choose a partner! No, no!

  Li Hongyue laughed twice when she saw this, but didn't pay any attention to her. She thought her daughter was only 16 years old and she could still choose for two more years, so there was no need to rush.

  "Boss, here you go!" Chen Xiangxiang, Aunt Wang, and Mrs. Tian squeezed over from the side and handed her a silk flower.

  Su Tian took the flower and looked at it carefully. The workmanship was quite detailed. "What is this made of?"

  "I just heard from the flower-selling girl that when the dragon boats pass the stone bridge, if you think a rower is rowing well, you can use these flowers as a reward. So I bought some and will give them to my brother later." Chen Xiangxiang smiled shyly.

  "Is that so? Then we have to take a good look at them later!" Su Tian immediately became interested and handed the silk flower to An An, "An An, take it! Throw out whichever one you like later, okay?"

  An An reached out to take the silk flower and nodded obediently.

  "It's started! It's started!" The crowd suddenly became agitated. Several gongs sounded at the starting point. The originally quiet river bank suddenly exploded, with shouts and whistles everywhere.

  Dozens of dragon boats roared out from the starting point, advancing on the water like an arrow from a bow.

  Chen Xiangxiang jumped twice with excitement: "That's my brother! The first one in the number 6 dragon boat with the green team uniform!!"

  Su Tian reached out and held An An's hand tightly to prevent him from getting lost.

  When I heard Chen Xiangxiang's voice and turned around, I saw that two dragon boats stood out in the whole row. They were chasing each other and refusing to give in. The uniform of the rower of one of the boats was green.

  The drummer at the bow swung his arms and beat the drum violently. The drumbeats rose and fell. The rowers lined up in two rows shouted slogans in unison. Their uniform movements created a splash of water, which splashed onto their bodies. Their uniforms were soaked, revealing faintly the lines of their powerful muscles.