90-91

Su Tian looked at the crowd of people in the yard in silence.

  "Is that enough?" Shen Wenzhao stood behind her, looking a little nervous.

  "enough."

  It's more than enough! There are about a hundred people standing here! Can she take care of them all?

  Shen Wenzhao seemed to realize that there were too many people. After thinking for a long time, he reluctantly said, "If Miss Su feels that she can't handle it, she can reduce some of them..."

  Su Tian took a deep breath and said, "No, that's all. After all, the demand for vests is not small. The more people we have, the faster we can make it, and the sooner the soldiers can get the down vests."

  At worst, you'll just be a little tired.

  Su Tian stayed in the Marquis' Mansion for one night yesterday. Perhaps it was because the area around the courtyard was very quiet or because she was too tired from the journey, but she slept very soundly that night.

  I woke up feeling refreshed the next day, so I wasn't dazed when I saw so many people.

  "Well...is the duck ready?" Su Tian looked left and right but didn't seem to find a single duck feather. She thought Shen Wenzhao had forgotten the most important duck. It would not do to have people without ducks.

  "Okay." After saying that, Shen Wenzhao clapped his hands twice, and the two strong men standing next to him walked to the wall and pulled down a large piece of black cloth.

  There were thirty or forty cages of ducks.

  "......"

  "...Is that enough?" Shen Wenzhao crossed his arms and glanced at Su Tian's face, "This is what I bought a few days ago. It's agreed that this much will be delivered every two days..."

  "enough..."

  The corners of Su Tian's mouth twitched slightly: I hope these ducks won't come to her for revenge at night.

  "Then I'll leave it to you?" Shen Wenzhao secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Su Tian looked around at the three long lines in front of him, took Shen Wenzhao to the side and said, "Mr. Shen, are you sure these people are reliable?"

  Shen Wenzhao was slightly stunned: "Reliable, they are all children of the Marquis's family , some have legitimate indentures, and some..."

  A trace of embarrassment flashed across his face as he spoke, "There are also a few family members of soldiers who retired from the battlefield before."

  "Those soldiers sacrificed their blood and flesh for our Great Yan Dynasty. Those who survived by chance have lost their ability to live normally. I can't force the people outside to hire them, so... I want to take this opportunity to give them some subsidies."

  Shen Wenzhao's voice became smaller and smaller, and in the end it was almost inaudible.

  "You did very well."

  "What?" Shen Wenzhao turned his head suddenly.

  Su Tian smiled with a hint of tenderness in her eyes: "If the soldiers knew that there was a master like you who cared about them, they would never regret charging into battle."

When Shen Wenzhao heard Su Tian's words, his originally cold eyes were gradually filled with starlight.

  "Um."