34-35

The two of them worked in the kitchen for more than an hour and finally set the table.

  "Come on, come on, the food is ready!"

  The shiny brown pork elbow was placed in the middle of the table, which really served as the centerpiece. The other dishes were placed in a large circle around it, with alternating colors, which looked very beautiful!

  "Sister Tian, ​​what are you going to do with that braised food shop?" Su Wanqing took a big bite of pork elbow, her mouth full of the fragrance.

  Su Tian wiped An An's mouth and picked up a shrimp and put it in his bowl: "Just assign one person over there to handle the takeout business. Clean up the place in the next two days."

  Wu Fen picked up a braised chicken wing for Su Wen'an and said, "Don't worry about cleaning this up, Sister Tian. We'll do it later."

  Zheng Chunmiao agreed: "That's right, we can go and clean up when we have time, it will be quick."

  Su Tian thought that she usually didn't have time, and the shop was not big, so there was no need to hire someone to clean it, so she didn't refuse.

  …

  It was the familiar sound of firecrackers again.

  "Hey? Why is the Su Family Restaurant setting off firecrackers again?"

  "Yeah, yeah, changed the person? No way... I really like her dishes!"

  The person in front heard it and turned around and said, "No one has changed! This is because the Su Family Restaurant has opened Su Ji Braised Food next door! From now on, you don't have to squeeze in the restaurant to line up to buy it!"

  "Is that so? That's good! Speaking of this, I'm craving for that braised food, so I'll buy some later!"

  The restaurant is not serving breakfast today. It is the first day of business for the restaurant next door, so Su Tian has to watch the braised food shop for a while.

  "Dad, have you memorized the price of each braised dish?"

  Su Wanqing patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, my girl. I recite it several times every day!"

  Apart from Su Wanhe, the only one with better financial resources in the family is Su Wanqing, so Su Tian asked Su Wanqing to come and look after the braised food shop, and Li Hongyue took over the original position in the store.

  "Please repeat it to me again." Su Tian was still a little worried.

  Su Wanqing did not hesitate and said, "Pork head meat is 25 cents a pound, chicken feet is 14 cents a pound, duck neck is 16 cents a pound..."

  The new shop's braised food is no longer sold at a uniform price of 40 cents per pound like before. Since it is a separate business, it has the energy to break down the types and prices.

  Su Wanqing mentioned about ten things, and none of them were wrong. Su Tian nodded with satisfaction.

  Seeing that more and more people were gathering in front of the braised food shop and Su Wanqing was able to handle it, Su Tian said goodbye and went back to the restaurant to prepare the dishes.

  It was getting close to the afternoon, the sun was very strong, and it was so hot outside that few people wanted to go out. The whole street was filled with a lazy atmosphere, and as a result, fewer people came to eat in restaurants.

  "Sister Tian, ​​your grandma is here and said there's a master at home!"

  Master? Su Tian was confused and quickly lifted the curtain and followed him out.