120-121

Su Tian's ankle was gently kicked and he gradually regained consciousness.

  "Ouch..."

  Su Tian was about to speak when she found a ball of unknown rag stuffed in her mouth. The sour smell made her feel sick. The pain in the back of her neck had not completely dissipated, and she felt dizzy when she turned her head slightly.

  “Wuwuwu…”

  There was a sound from the right, and Su Tian turned her body with difficulty. Her hands and feet were tied with ropes, and it was very difficult to move even a little.

  “Woo woo!”

  Xiao Yuan!

  Seeing the familiar person, Su Tian's eyes lit up in the dim light.

  When Xiao Yuan saw that Su Tian saw him, he excitedly fell to the ground and swarmed towards Su Tian like a silkworm cocoon.

  After finally getting close to Su Tian, ​​Xiao Yuan skillfully leaned his face against Su Tian's hands that were tied behind her back.

  Su Tian understood what he meant, and after fumbling for a while, she successfully pulled the rag out of Xiao Yuan's mouth.

  "vomit..."

  Xiao Yuan couldn't help but dry-heaved when he suddenly breathed in the fresh air.

  "Boss, let me help you!"

  Xiao Yuan shook his head to make himself sober, and guided Su Tian to move. After a long time of struggling, he finally succeeded in pulling out the rag.

  "Pooh..."

  Su Tian spat on the ground several times, but still felt there was some sand and gravel in her mouth. However, now was not the time to be clean.

  "This is where?"

  By now her eyes had adjusted to the dim light, and she could vaguely see that they were in a woodshed.

  Xiao Yuan's voice trembled a little: "I don't know... We won't encounter bandits..."

  Su Tian's mind raced: Xiao Ran mentioned a few days ago that things were not peaceful outside the city, did this really happen to me?

  She was silent for a few seconds, not sure whether Shen Qi and the others had noticed anything. The most urgent thing was to protect herself first and delay as much time as possible.

  Su Tian quickly lowered his body and rolled on the ground, even his face was covered with dust.

  "Boss, what are you doing?" Xiao Yuan was already frightened, and now seeing Su Tian doing this, he almost cried.

  "Shh... do as I say!"

  Xiao Yuan held back her tears after being scolded by Su Tian, ​​and also learned to cover herself with dirt.

  The woodshed was surrounded by wooden boards and did not block out any light. Looking through the cracks, I could see that the rain outside had stopped and the sun was dimming. It seemed that it was already dawn.

  I don’t know how long it took, but I heard a bustling sound outside the door. Su Tian’s breathing was trembling, and he stared at the door like a wild beast cub with bared fangs and claws.

  The wooden door opened, and several burly men with bandit-like faces came in. The leader had a scar running from his eyebrow to the corner of his eye, looking extremely ferocious.