24-25

"Hmm? Going outside the pass?"

  "Um."

  Su Wenzu's eyes were somewhat clear.

  "To be honest, for the first 18 years of my life, I thought I would be just like everyone else in the village, working in the fields, plowing, sowing seeds, and harvesting crops day after day. After all, everyone was doing that, until you took us out of that village." Su Wenzu folded his arms and spoke in a light tone.

  "Sister Tian, ​​do you remember the time when we sold tofu with a cart?"

  "Of course I remember." Su Tian lowered her head and smiled, "You were very active at that time."

  "Yeah, do you know that feeling? Every time I make a deal, my heart..." Su Wenzu pounded his chest with his hand, "I feel like popcorn is exploding, bang bang, and it feels like it's been soaked in honey."

  "Although my life is stable now, it won't be long before my parents will find me a wife, but, Sister Tian, ​​my heart seems to have grown up." Su Wenzu covered his eyes with one hand and took a deep breath, "I want to go out and see the world. I am your eldest brother, and I shouldn't rely on my sister to spend my life."

 “…”

  Su Tian turned and looked at Su Wenzu: "Brother, do you know when I like you the most?"

  "when?"

  "You pushed the cart with my aunt to sell tofu every day." Su Tian picked a small grass and circled it a few times. "At that time, I felt that you seemed to be glowing, and your face and even your eyebrows were happy."

  "If you're so worried, why don't you just ask Uncle and the others? There will always be answers if you ask, right?"

  Su Tian patted Su Wenzu on the shoulder: "Being so indecisive is not your style, brother!"

  After saying that, he turned and went back to the room.

  Su Wenzu picked up the grass that Su Tian had just thrown away, raised his eyes and stared at her door, sitting quietly for an unknown period of time.

  …

  Su Tian was craving for meat buns this morning, so she decided to serve meat buns for breakfast in the store!

  The buns are as big as an adult man's fist, with the dough fluffy and soft. If you poke them with your finger, they will bounce back immediately, not to mention the juice inside seeping out of the dough. The snow-white bun skin is printed with spots of sauce color, which makes the buns look even more fragrant.

  Pick up a bun and break it open. The meat filling inside is tightly kneaded into a solid oval shape. Fat can flow out when squeezed with hands. Take a bite of the bun together with the dough, and your mouth will be filled with salty and fragrant taste. You will want to swallow even your fingers.

  The buns are wrapped in advance, and those who come in need can just steam them directly. The few people who are free will take two buns each from the kitchen to eat.

  Su Tian held the half-eaten bun in her left hand and grabbed a small piece with her right hand and fed it to An An: "Be careful, it's still hot when it comes out of the pot."

  An An pouted her little lips and blew on it twice, then swallowed it in one gulp from Su Tian's hand. After eating, she opened her mouth to show Su Tian that she had eaten it all.

  Su Tian looked at him and couldn't help pinching his ears.

  Wu Fen and Li Hongyue were chatting with each other on the side.