92-93

The Crown Prince Xuanyuan Lang of the Great Yan Dynasty is already over 22 this year. With the tacit approval of Emperor Xuanyuan Chun, he already has his own office. As the Crown Prince's companion since childhood, Shen Wenzhao is naturally among them.

  Recently, colleagues in the government office suddenly felt that something was wrong. Shen Wenzhao, the second son of Marquis Anchang, who never ate in the kitchen, had been in the kitchen for several days in a row. Seeing this, everyone was talking about it:

  "But what problem has your Highness encountered?"

  "Or... is there something wrong with Xiao Huaifeng again?"

  "No, it should be..."

  Seeing Shen Wenzhao sitting at a table not far from them, the colleagues who had been whispering to each other just now stopped talking and glanced over there vaguely.

  Shen Wenzhao had already noticed their gazes, but now he just pretended not to hear them.

  Zhengrui is another personal servant of Shen Wenzhao. In recent days, he has been delivering food on time according to Shen Wenzhao's instructions.

  Seeing Shen Wenzhao sitting down, Zhengrui immediately opened the lunch box and neatly placed the food inside.

  In the middle of the exquisite plate, there is a circle of reddish-brown roast duck skin that is oily and smooth. Shen Wenzhao's portion of roast duck roll skin is rolled up, with three sides tightly wrapped, leaving only one side revealing the colorful interior.

  There was also a dish of food that was reddish-brown, rich, fragrant and thick, but no one knew what it was.

  Although Shen Wenzhao is the second son of Marquis Anchang, he is knowledgeable and talented. Not only is he the prince's companion, it is said that he almost won the top three prizes in the imperial examination. If the emperor had not seen that he was young and had a graceful appearance, and intended to give him some experience, and appointed him as the third place in the imperial examination, he would have become the youngest first place in the imperial examination in the history of the Great Yan Dynasty.

  Not to mention that this time Xiao Huaifeng's case was solved by him alone, and Xu Jin was arranged to be his deputy. Over the past few days, he has become much closer to Shen Wenzhao.

  "Weiming, what kind of food is this? I have never seen it before." Xu Jin came over with the bowl.

  Weiming is Shen Wenzhao's pen name.

  "It's just a new thing sent from home. It smells good. Would you like to try it, Chongwen?" Shen Wenzhao pushed the plate forward generously.

  Xu Jin unceremoniously picked up a piece of plump burrito and stuffed it into his mouth: "This brown sauce is novel, salty and sweet, and tastes the same as this..."

  "Duck meat." Seeing that Xu Jin couldn't guess what kind of meat it was, Shen Wenzhao kindly reminded him.

  "Hmm...it blends perfectly with the duck meat!" Xu Jin licked his lips and stretched his chopsticks towards the circle of duck skin in the middle.

  "You should eat the duck skin with some sugar." Shen Wenzhao reminded again very 'timely'.

  The obedient Xu Jin flexibly turned his chopsticks and reached towards the sugar dish with the duck skin.

  The reddish-brown duck skin was coated with white sugar granules on both sides, and it was crispy and delicious. Xu Jin nodded as he ate it: "It's moderately salty and sweet, and the flavor is very unique. It really leaves a lingering fragrance in my mouth after I finish eating it."