86-87

"coming!"

  "Who is it?"

  Su Tian fed the last bite of pig trotter tendon to An An, wiped her hands briefly and went to open the door.

  "it's me."

  The door was opened, revealing Shen Wenzhao's well-defined face with dark circles under his eyes. It looked like he hadn't had a good rest for some days.

  Shen Wenzhao looked up at Su Tian, ​​a smile on his lips.

  "Mr. Shen...Mr. Shen?"

  Su Tian showed a hint of surprise on her face, but it disappeared quickly. She seemed to think of the pair of gloves she had given him, and her ears felt slightly hot unconsciously.

  “Little uncle!!”

  An An's childish voice sounded from behind. Su Tian turned around and saw An An holding up two greasy little paws and running towards the door with his short legs.

  The weather is cooler now, and An An is wearing more clothes than before, which makes her look more like a ball.

  "Ning'er."

  Seeing An An running towards him, Shen Wenzhao cooperated by squatting down and picking him up. An An's two greasy hands pressed directly on his shoulders.

  "Eh!..."

  Su Tian had no time to remind him and could only watch as oil stains appeared on Shen Wenzhao's stone-blue clothes.

  Shen Wenzhao also noticed the oil stains on his body. He shook his head twice and pretended to be angry and said, "Ning'er, what should we do?"

  An An twisted her fingers and buried her head in Shen Wenzhao's neck: "Uncle~ I was wrong~"

  After saying that, she twisted her plump body and kept sticking to Shen Wenzhao.

  Shen Wenzhao was tickled by him on the neck, and quickly surrendered with a smile: "You little monkey..."

  "Go wash your hands." Su Tian patted An An's butt and said.

  An An obediently slid down from Shen Wenzhao and stretched out her paws to wash her hands.

  "Mr. Shen." Su Wanqing and Li Hongyue also walked to the door and saluted Shen Wenzhao.

  Shen Wenzhao raised his arms and clasped his fists in return: "Uncle, aunt, I am sorry to bother you today because of something important. I hope you can forgive me."

  Hearing the important matter from Shen Wenzhao's mouth, Su Wanqing and Li Hongyue looked at each other blankly, not knowing what to do.

  Su Tian, ​​on the other hand, had a lot of thoughts and guessed about 80% of the answer: "Let's go inside first, it's windy outside."

  "Yes! Yes! Come in first!" Su Wanqing nodded repeatedly, feeling secretly annoyed as to why the distinguished guest was asked to stand outside.

  "Mr. Shen, are you ready to eat? The kitchen is almost done. If you don't mind, why not eat with us?" Li Hongyue rubbed her hands and quickly cleaned up the mess of eating the pig's trotter.

  The rich aroma of the roasted pig's trotters still lingered at the tip of Shen Wenzhao's nose, arousing the appetite in his stomach.

  "It is my honor to taste Miss Su's cooking."

  Su Tian raised her eyebrows and suppressed the smile on her face: "It will be ready soon."

  Then he went to the kitchen.