46-47

"Are you hungry? Drink some millet and soybean drink made by your sister to warm yourself up first." Su Wanhe stepped forward to take the bag and pulled the two of them into the car.

  Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen both looked somewhat tired. They just nodded slightly, took the bamboo tube and drank it all, then rested for a few breaths and finally regained some energy.

  Like other candidates, when we get together after the exam, we can't help but talk about today's exam questions.

  "Although the test questions are flexible, they still follow the same principles. Fortunately, the teacher has repeatedly reminded us of the rules, otherwise we would have been in a very difficult situation in the examination room." Su Wen'an said.

  Su Wenchen blinked and said, "Indeed, but there are still four games to go, so we must not be careless. Tonight we will consolidate the points that Master and Mr. Song have pointed out."

  "Yes, I'll report today's exam to Mr. Song later and see if he has any comments."

  Su Wanhai looked at his son's pale face and said distressedly, "After all, there are still two days before the list is released. You can go home and have a good sleep tonight."

  Today is the first session of the county examination, generally known as the main session, which can be regarded as the most important test in the county examination. Those who pass can generally participate in the subsequent prefectural examination. The next two sessions are respectively called the first and second sessions, and the last four or five sessions are called the fourth and final sessions. It is up to the candidates to decide whether to participate in these four sessions. The list will be announced two or three days after each exam. Those who pass will continue to take the next one. The interval between exams is not that tight, so Su Wanhai said that.

  Su Wenchen also knew that his father was concerned about him, so he said obediently: "I will review it tonight and go to bed early."

  Su Wanhai finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  When they returned home, they could smell the fragrance of rice from a long distance away. Someone's stomach growled, and the sound was particularly clear on the already quiet street.

  After hearing this, the others subconsciously looked around. Only Su Wen'an was left with red ears, a tense face, and big steps. He tried hard to pretend that he was not himself, and there was a sense of fleeing in his back.

  Su Wanhai and others were trying to hold back their laughter. It seemed that they were very hungry. After all, they were still children.

  Su Wen'an was still thinking about today's topic and didn't notice what was happening around him. When he came to his senses, he saw that Su Wenchen had walked a long way away: "Wenchen! Why are you walking so fast? Wait for me!"

  The two little ones walked into the lobby one after the other.

  "Are you back?" Su Tian was directing Su Wenzu to put a large iron pot on the table. "The small fish pot stickers are just out of the oven, and they are still warm."

  The palm-sized small fish were still bubbling in the iron pot, with green and red peppers added in, which looked very beautiful in red and green. A circle of white flour pancakes were pasted around the iron pot, each as big as a palm, with half of the pancake skin soaked in the soup. When you scooped off a piece, the back was crispy and chewy, and it felt like eating rice crust when you took a bite.

  Su Wenchen ate three in a row before slowing down. Li Hongyue even poured him a cup of hot water to soothe his throat, fearing that he would choke.