72-73

Through this word-of-mouth promotion model, Su's Restaurant sold a total of 378 mooncake gift boxes, and the other individual sales also brought in two to three hundred yuan.

  After all the transactions were completed, Su Tian directly announced that the restaurant would be closed for three days during the Mid-Autumn Festival, and gave everyone a bonus, allowing Shi Tou and the others to go out and play on their own.

  Su Tian also went with her family to take a good look at all the Mid-Autumn Festival activities in Qinglu Mansion, such as guessing lantern riddles, lantern festivals, and opera stages.

  The capital city is different from the county after all. Riddles alone are hung all over the street. Su Tian doesn't dare to compete with the ancients in literary skills. Seeing An An was going to guess the riddles, she decisively threw it to Song Lan. She didn't want to stare at the riddles, which would affect her image of being tall and reliable in An An's arms!

  Thousands of bright lights shone like pearls, and there were vendors shouting along the street.

  "Girl, buy a mask. I think this mask is just right for you."

  Su Tian stopped and saw that the vendor was holding a white cat mask with a long red knot hanging on its ear.

  Originally, I thought this was a bit strange, but when Su Tian looked around, she saw that many people were wearing masks, and there were even two or three people with several dolls hanging in their hands.

  "give it to me."

  If you want to go out and have fun, you still have to spend money.

  Su Tian struggled to put on the mask, and half of her face, which was not very big to begin with, was now blocked.

  After saying goodbye to the vendor, I continued walking along the bustling street. Suddenly, I heard the sound of gongs and drums not far ahead. The people around me started to get excited and they all squeezed towards the sound.

  Su Tian was suddenly bumped on the shoulder by someone. Her feet twisted and she was about to fall to the ground. Her body was not strong enough to support her to stand up straight, so she could only close her eyes and give up struggling.

  Suddenly, his arm was pulled up by a force. Su Tian staggered and used the force to stand firm.

  "Thank you." Su Tian raised her hand to adjust the mask and thanked the kind person.

  "You're welcome." A low voice came from my ear, and it turned out to be a man.

  Su Tian turned her head suddenly and saw that the man was dressed in black with golden threads dotted on the lapels. He was wearing a mask with alternating black and white patterns, which almost covered his entire face. Only a pair of black eyes could be seen, which reflected the colorful lanterns on the street, making him look quite charming.

  Before Su Tian could reply, the man turned around and disappeared into the crowd.

  Su Tian stood there and stared for a long time. She felt that the man's back looked familiar, but how many men could an ancient woman know? It must be an illusion.

  Su Tian shook his head, thinking it must be an illusion.

  ......

  After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the weather became a little cooler.

  Nowadays, most of the food in the restaurant's kitchen is prepared by Shuangxi and Hongxing. Su Tian is only responsible for quality control, which gives her a lot of free time.