16-17

"Sister...'s cooking is...delicious! Smells so good!" An An raised her head and smiled sweetly at Shen Wenzhao.

  Shen Wenzhao gently embraced An An, feeling her body temperature after a long absence.

  Thousands of words dissipated in the breeze.

  …

  Time always passes quickly after a long separation. In a blink of an eye, Shen Wenzhao has been here for nearly half a month.

  It's the monthly holiday again, and Su Tian wants to take An An out for a walk. Children can't always stay in the backyard. After Shen Wenzhao found out, he expressed in some ways that he also wanted to go for a walk. Su Tian had no reason to refuse, so she had to agree.

  The restaurant made some money during this period, so Su Tian asked Su Dashu to buy the rented yard, and now the whole family lives and eats together.

  During dinner, Wu Fen said that she planned to take advantage of the monthly break to go back to the next village to see Su Miao. Su Tian thought that she hadn't seen her elder sister for a year. Since she got married, she had less contact with the family. Every time she wrote, she only wrote a few words, reporting good news but not bad news. The family didn't know what the situation was or whether she was doing well.

  "Go to my place later and get some more silver. I'll give it to Miao Jie'er tomorrow when the time is right." Zhang Guihua picked up a piece of noodles with chopsticks.

  Wu Fen shook her head: "Mom, there's no need to ask you for money again. We all get paid by the restaurant every month, and we have some savings."

  "That was given by you, her mother, and the rest was given to her by me, her grandmother." Zhang Guihua frowned.

  Wu Fen had no choice but to agree.

  "Mom! I want to go see my big sister, too!" Su Wen'an slurped a big mouthful of noodles, his cheeks bulging with food.

  Today Su Tian made his favorite meat sauce noodles. The noodles covered with sauce were paired with a mouthful of pickled radish, which was both oily and refreshing.

  "What are you looking at? You still have to go to school tomorrow. How can I take you there?" Wu Fen nodded his head.

  Su Wen'an pouted in dissatisfaction: "I know everything that is taught in school. The teacher even praised me a few days ago. Right, Brother Chen."

  Su Wenchen heard someone calling him and raised his head from his bowl: "Hmm..."

  Wu Fen didn't care about that: "Can you write an essay after learning it? Can you memorize it?..."

  When Su Wen'an saw that his mother was about to start chanting again, he looked at Su Wanhe for help with his bowl in hand.

  Su Wanhe looked at his son's pitiful expression and coughed slightly: "Afen and I will go to the cloth shop to buy some cloth and bring it to my in-laws tomorrow."

  "Then I'll make some cakes and my second uncle will bring them to my eldest sister tomorrow." Su Tian finished the last bite of noodles and thought about what to make next.

  An An, who was eating next to her, also had a round belly. When she saw Su Tian had finished eating, she patted Su Tian and asked her to look at her belly.

  It seemed that Shen Wenzhao had something to do tonight, so he left in a hurry as soon as the restaurant closed, and only had time to make an appointment to go out tomorrow.