26-27

The skin of the green pepper has been fried to a tiger skin shape, and the original spicy taste has been weakened a lot. The shrimp meat inside has been beaten to be completely firm and chewy, and the thick sauce is dripping, as if inviting guests to come and taste it. After swallowing it, there is still a faint numbing feeling in the mouth.

  It's hard to describe how delicious it is.

  These two apparently unrelated ingredients are now perfectly blended together, and it gives you great satisfaction when you eat them.

  "Miss Su is truly a hidden talent. This skill of hers would be good enough for her to be accepted even in the capital!"

  Shen Wenzhuo praised generously.

  "It's my honor to suit your taste." Su Tian served An An a bowl of soup and let him sip it.

  Both the host and the guests were happy with the meal. After the meal, Su Tian simply cleaned up the table and made a pot of lemon tea.

  Shen Wenzhao poured a cup for Shen Wenzhuo and Murong Wan respectively: "Try the fruit tea made by Miss Su herself, my sister-in-law will definitely like it."

  The tea in the cup was light yellow with a few slices of lemon floating on the surface. If you hold the cup close to it, you can smell a slightly sour and sweet fruity aroma.

  Murong Wan took a sip. The sweet and sour taste brightened her face. The taste of lemon diluted the greasiness of the meal very well, and made her bloated stomach feel much more comfortable.

  As it was getting dark, Shen Wenzhuo and his wife looked tired.

  Su Tian and Shen Wenzhao looked at each other, and Shen Wenzhao spoke first: "It's getting late, and my brother and sister-in-law have been traveling day and night. I'm afraid they can't take it. Why don't you come with me to my residence to rest and make plans tomorrow."

  Shen Wenzhuo and Murong Wan exchanged glances: "That's right, Wan'er is already weak, she should rest early now."

  Having said that, Murong Wan's eyes would occasionally glance at An An who was eating dessert beside her.

  Su Tian went into the room and took out a small bundle: "Madam, An An said he wanted to sleep with Mom after knowing that Dad and Mom were coming. This is his change of clothes."

  An An had also finished a cake by now. She clapped her hands and ran over. She grabbed her bag with difficulty with her little hands, then ran to Murong Wan and held up the bag to show her.

  "Mother! Together!"

  Murong Wan didn't react for a while after hearing Su Tian's words. But when she saw An An holding the bag in front of her, her nose felt sore and she seemed like she was about to cry again.

  Reaching out to take An An's small bag, Murong Wan held An An's chubby hand: "Okay...sleep with mother tonight..."

  Shen Wenzhuo patted his brother's shoulder, pursed his lips and nodded: "Thank you."

  Shen Wenzhao smiled at him and signaled that he could leave.

  An An followed his parents' steps closely with his short legs, not even turning back to wave to Su Tian.

  Su Tian also raised his right hand, waved it, and made a face.

  …

  Today is the day Su Wenzu sets out. The restaurant is closed in the morning and the whole family gathers in their yard.