70-71

"Wenan, take this wooden box with you."

  Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen had just finished their meal with Wang Chong and his friends when Su Tian stopped them and handed them three wooden boxes.

  "Here are the mooncakes I made yesterday. Take one box back and eat it yourself. Please give the other two boxes to Master Chu and ask him to pass them on to Principal Han."

  Su Wen'an took the box and saw Su Tian winking at him. He immediately understood what she meant and gave her a knowing look in return.

  Su Tian thought about it, then leaned over and whispered a few words into his ear.

  After leaving the restaurant, Wang Chong took the two wooden boxes from Su Wen'an: "Wow, these boxes are quite exquisite. Moon cakes, with stuffing inside the dough, are no different from steamed buns."

  Su Wen'an raised his eyebrows: "The mooncakes my sister makes are different from those sold outside, just don't come and grab them later!"

  The few of them returned to the academy laughing all the way.

  "You guys go to the cafeteria and wait for me first. I'll take these two boxes of mooncakes to the teacher." Su Wen'an took another wooden box from Wang Chong, raised his chin and let them go first.

  The lunchtime in the cafeteria is long, and at this moment there are still quite a few students sitting in it eating.

  When Wang Chong appeared at the entrance of the cafeteria holding mooncakes, several eyes instantly fell on the wooden box in his hand.

  There is no way. The lunch boxes from a few days ago were too tempting, and coupled with Wang Chong's ostentatious personality, other students now have a headache when they see the combination of the wooden box and Wang Chong.

  After putting the wooden box on the table, Wang Chong and his friends started staring at each other.

  "I think it's okay to open it and take a look." After a while, Wang Chong couldn't stand it anymore. There was always a faint sweet smell wafting out of the wooden box, causing his mouth to drool.

  Jiang Qing and Jiang Liang looked at Su Wenchen. Although Su Wen'an was not there, there was still a little guy there. After all, it was someone else's thing.
  Su Wenchen felt a lot of pressure from being stared at, and hesitantly didn't know how to start.

  Wang Chong came up to him and said, "It's okay, let's just take a look! Your brother was so confident about this mooncake just now, I'm so curious!"

  Hearing Wang Chong say this, Su Wenchen also thought of the mooncakes he had eaten last year. The sweet taste was still vivid in his memory.

  "Then...then open it and take a look..."

  As soon as Su Wenchen finished speaking, Wang Chong opened the lid of the wooden box.

  A round wooden box is evenly divided into six compartments, with each of the six types of mooncakes occupying one compartment.

  "Huh? What is this?" Wang Chong saw at a glance that the snowy mooncake was different from other mooncakes. "Why is the crust of this mooncake so soft and bouncy?"

  Su Wenchen also widened his eyes. His sister hadn't made this kind of mooncake last year, but the other kinds smelled familiar.

  "Junior Brother Wen'an! Here!" Jiang Qing had sharp eyes and just happened to spot Su Wen'an at the entrance of the cafeteria.