94-95

The conditions outside the pass are harsh, and there is no fine food. People rely on steamed buns and stews to supplement their calories. Eating steamed buns every day, Su Wenyang feels like he is about to turn into a steamed bun.

  Fortunately, my family sent me a lot of meat sauce later, and there was also crab roe sauce in the fall, which tastes best when mixed with noodles.

  Later, the weather turned cold and there were no crabs, so there was only one kind of beef sauce, but this beef sauce seemed to be more popular.

  Different from the takeout at home, the one sent to Su Wenyang was specially added with chili pepper. It was cold at the border, so he had to eat something stimulating to induce sweating.

  After Su Wenyang got the meat sauce, he was really excited for a while. He spread it on a big white steamed bun while eating. The rich aroma of the sauce spread all over his dining table.

  The snow-white steamed buns are baked in the hot steam with the brown-red meat sauce, and the aroma of the sauce immediately hits you, which is very tempting.

  But after all, it was sent by his family, and it looked like such a small jar, so the colleagues and brothers sitting around him were too embarrassed to ask Su Wenyang to share some.

  While chewing the stew that was so bland it tasted like a bird, she couldn't help but stare at Su Wenyang as he devoured the meal.

  Su Wenyang originally wanted to pretend that he didn't see it, but those eyes were too direct, and he was unwilling to look away even when they were looking at him.

  He couldn't stand it anymore and pushed the sauce jar to the middle: "One spoon per person, no more!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, four spoons reached out to the sauce jar and got stuck in the mouth of the jar.

  Su Wenyang sighed: "Let me do it, queue up!"

  The meat sauce tasted so tempting that these comrades actually reached out one after another to make it easier for Su Wenyang to distribute the meat sauce.

  Those who had already received their share couldn't wait to take a bite. As a result, the remaining meat sauce of Su Wenyang was gone and all of it had to be contributed without leaving a single bit.

  The sauce that was supposed to last for more than a month was gone in less than ten days. Su Wenyang regretted very much that he did not hide two more cans secretly.

  But thanks to Roujiang, his days in the military camp became more comfortable.

  ......

  "almost..."

  After hearing this, He Yuanting muttered a few more words and rubbed his arms. He was sweating all over after just finishing his exercise. When he stopped suddenly, the cold wind blew and the places where he was sweating were cooled down.

  Rubbing his arms vigorously, He Yuanting ran to the side to get the folded clothes and put them on, and also brought some for Su Wenyang.

  Su Wenyang glanced at the hole on the waist of He Yuanting's clothes and sighed softly.

  He Yuanting tugged at his clothes and said, "I don't know if there are any cotton clothes among the supplies..."

  Su Wenyang glanced at him sideways when he heard that. When he first arrived, he was assigned to the team that He Yuanting was in. There were a total of ten people in the team, and He Yuanting was the oldest among them, having just turned twenty. The others were only seventeen or eighteen years old, so basically everyone supported He Yuanting.