88-89

The entire mansion is very large, with three courtyards and four entrances formed by a strict central axis symmetry. The layout is regular and progressive.

  Su Tian followed Madam Liu's steps through a winding corridor and turned a corner to reach the reception hall. A screen with a rosewood frame and silk backing was placed across the door, reflecting several figures vaguely.

  "But Zhao'er is back?" A soft female voice came, with a hint of joy and expectation.

  Shen Wenzhao walked around the screen, smiling, "Mother."

  Su Tian fell behind and saw a beautiful woman in a brocade dress walking towards Shen Wenzhao with a smile. Her black hair was tied up high, adorned with only a pearl hairpin, but it did not hide her elegance at all. Her eyes were somewhat similar to Shen Wenzhao's.

  "It must be tiring to travel on the road... Ning'er!" Xuanyuan Zelan saw the little man with his head tilted beside Su Tian from the corner of his eye, and immediately exclaimed. The hand that was originally supporting Shen Wenzhao suddenly tightened, causing him to feel pain.

  "This is Ning'er, right?!"

  Xuanyuan Zelan found it difficult to maintain her dignified and reserved appearance for a moment, her beautiful eyes widened and her eye circles turned red.

  "It's Ning'er." Shen Wenzhao covered his pinched arm with his hand and took a few breaths of cold air.

  When Shen Wenzhao went home to write the letter, he deliberately concealed the news that An An came along, just to create a surprise. Who would have thought that this surprise would be exchanged for his own arm.

  "Ning'er...it's grandma...come here..." Xuanyuan Zelan walked quickly towards An An, regardless of the etiquette, squatted down directly, and stretched out his arms towards An An.

  An An was originally looking at the magnificent hall curiously, but she didn't expect that the beautiful aunt in front of her would walk straight towards her.

  Grandmother...? Is she Daddy's mother?

  An An grabbed Su Tian's sleeve with her little hand, and looked at Xuanyuan Zelan carefully with her grape-sized eyes.

  While An An was thinking, a faint fragrance slowly surrounded his nose.

  An An couldn't help but twitched her nose a few times. Huh? Such a familiar smell! It seemed to be the smell of this beautiful aunt.

  An An let go of Su Tian's sleeve and walked in front of Xuanyuan Zelan.

  The fragrance becomes stronger and stronger, as if... it is the smell that has always been with me during my naps when I was a child!

  "grandmother!"

  "Hey!" Xuanyuan Zelan looked at the warm little body that threw itself into his arms, and the tears that had accumulated in his eyes finally fell.

  "Taller and fatter."

  I haven't seen you for more than a year. Even though I receive letters every month, they are not as good as the crisp words "Grandma" from this living glutinous rice ball in my arms.

  Xuanyuan Zelan picked up An An skillfully, wiped away the tears from her eyes with a handkerchief, turned around and ordered: "Hurry up and give the message to the master and the prince, and ask them to return home quickly."

  Today is not a day off, Shen Yuanyi and Shen Wenzhuo still have to be on duty. Unless there is something important, they will usually not be back until the evening.