38-39

When Su Tian had filled the table, An An had already gone to call Song Lan and the other two.

  Song Lan and Shi Wen rested for a while and now they felt more energetic and looked much better.

  Shi Wen served Song Lan a bowl of corn and pork ribs soup. The yellow corn segments looked like sunflowers, and the pork ribs were cooked without any fishy smell or greasiness. The soup was clear with a thin layer of oil floating on it. It felt very soothing after taking a sip.

  After drinking a bowl of warm soup, I began to sweat slightly, and my appetite, which had been struck by fatigue from the journey, gradually recovered.

  "The corn is sweet, the spareribs are tender, and the soup is delicious. Miss Su is a great cook." Song Lan nodded repeatedly.

  Shi Wen also nodded beside him, stuffing a piece of crispy bone with meat on it into his mouth and chewing it with a crunching sound. His cheeks were puffed up, and he didn't look as serious as before, but had a bit of the innocence of a teenager.

  Just like this, everyone chatted with each other and had a happy meal.

  …

  Since the arrival of Mr. Wenwu, An An's good days are over.

  At such a young age, he has to learn martial arts in the early morning, study literature in the morning, and finish the homework assigned by Song Lan after the afternoon. It is really hard. An An feels that his belly has deflated. Su Tian didn't take it seriously at first, but after a few days, he seemed to have really lost some weight. So she had to find ways to make delicious snacks for him and feed him whenever she had the chance.

  The Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching. I received another letter from Su Wenzu two days ago. I counted it and it was the fifth one. In the letter, he said that he wrote home right after he got out of the quarantine. He missed his grandparents, his parents, and wrote down all the strange things he encountered along the way. He also cried and complained that the meat sauce prepared by Su Tian had been eaten up a long time ago, and he was also missing it very much.

  Su Dashu and Zhang Guihua held the letter and read it over and over again. They also took out the previous letters and never got tired of reading them. They kept saying that they were not used to their eldest grandson not being around during the Mid-Autumn Festival this year.

  Su Tian stared at the letter sent by Su Wenzu for a while, then turned around, went to the room to get a wooden box, and went to find Song Lan, asking him to send the wooden box out.

  Song Lan was still a little confused at first, so Su Tian explained that the wooden box contained essays recording An An's daily life. They had accumulated quite a few of them. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, Shen Wenzhuo and his wife could not reunite with An An, so they hoped that these things could ease their longing for their son.
After hearing this, Song Lan not only sighed that Su Tian was really thoughtful, but also repeatedly promised to arrange the fastest channel to deliver the wooden box.

  This is Su Tian's first Mid-Autumn Festival here. She feels a little excited and melancholy. Although she has no relatives in the other world, she still has the motherland that raised her. Without it, she doesn't know if she can survive to grow up. Now that she is in a foreign space, she can only pin all her longing for her on making mooncakes.

  "Dad, Mid-Autumn Festival is coming. Shall we make some mooncakes and sell them in the store?"

  "Is she too tired?" Su Wanqing was a little worried about his daughter's health.