80-81

"Dad! Mom! Come out and help!"

  Su Tian pushed open the door and shouted.

  Even though a sack of duck down may not look like a lot, it is extremely heavy. Su Wanhai and Zheng Chunmiao were exhausted after carrying it back together.

  Li Hongyue heard the noise and came out of the house: "Hey, did you get it?"

  "Almost, mother, you help my aunt to pick out the duck down here first, I'll go deal with these pigeons." The two pigeons in Su Tian's hands were plump, and their size was almost half a hen.

  The pigeons given by Old Man Zhuang were simply plucked and bled. Su Tian still had to process and clean them some more, scald and pluck out some of the fine hairs on the skin, and trim the tips of the claws. That was almost it.

  The pigeon soup itself has a strong flavor and does not need any other extra seasonings. Just put it in the pot with cold water, throw in a few slices of ginger, pour in a little rice wine, and simmer for an hour. Sprinkle with wolfberry, red dates, etc. before serving. Pour it in a soup bowl, it looks golden and oily, and it is very nutritious just by looking at it.

  The two kids each held a leg and gestured to each other, saying how delicious the food was.

  "Sister Tian, ​​what are you going to do with all the ducks you ordered from Old Man Zhuang?" Zheng Chunmiao came to her senses now and realized that in order to get the duck down, Su Tian had ordered half of the ducks from Old Man Zhuang.

  "I have my own plans. I will ask my father to go to the government office tomorrow." Su Tian looked at Su Wanqing, "I haven't seen Constable Fang for a long time. I will send him some food tomorrow."

  "no problem!"

  ......

  Early in the morning, Old Man Zhuang drove a trailer and delivered fifteen ducks.

  "Little girl, can I send you the rest this afternoon?" Old Man Zhuang was worried that Su Tian's restaurant could not digest so many ducks at once, so he sent less.

  "Sure, sure. Then it would be a relief for Uncle Zhuang to make an extra trip." Su Tian didn't care, as long as one day's supply could be provided.

  "Okay, I'll bring it to you at 1:00 p.m."

  A dozen ducks were sent to the kitchen. Madam Tian looked puzzled and asked, "Master, are you not going to make other meat dishes today?"

  "Yes, I will be in charge of the ducks. You and Aunt Wang can clean them first. I will make the marinade water."

  The taste of the roast duck all depends on the marinade water.

  Su Tian took out the spices for making braising sauce in the kitchen, picked and chose and added a few more, and finally managed to put together a marinade packet.

  Hurry and boil the marinade water and let it cool, then put the cleaned duck in to soak. Even the duck's stomach must be filled with the marinade water so that it can be marinated thoroughly.

  After marinating for an hour, you can take it out, dehydrate it, and prepare it for baking.

  It was almost noon when the first batch of ducks went into the oven, and more and more customers came to the restaurant.

  As time passed, a strange fragrance gradually wafted from the lobby, which was already filled with the aroma of food, and it seemed to penetrate into the nose with a hook.