84-85

Just after noon, Su Tian slipped back home early.

  We have agreed to treat the brothers' senior brothers to a banquet today. Even if it is not up to the standard of a wealthy family's banquet, at least the dishes can be a little new. Otherwise, what is the difference from just eating in a restaurant?

  For example, the roast duck we made earlier must have been three or four, and the tofu... Although we signed a contract with the shopkeeper Zhang that forbids us from selling tofu in the entire city, eating it at home is definitely not a breach of contract.

  The soybeans that had been soaked last night were also ground into soy milk. Su Wanqing and Li Hongyue were both used to making tofu, so they started working without Su Tian's supervision. When Su Tian came back in the afternoon, the tofu had already been formed, and they were soaked in water piece by piece to prevent it from drying out and cracking.

  Su Tian looked around the kitchen and finally decided on the recipe:

  Spicy and sour shredded potatoes, stir-fried four-season beans, mapo tofu, steamed pork with rice flour, ants climbing a tree, sweet and sour pork, thick omelette, sauerkraut stewed pork ribs, roast duck, and finally fish head tofu soup.

  It is perfect and has a very good meaning.

  Su Tian originally wanted to prepare some snacks, but then she changed her mind and thought that since they were all students of the academy, it would be unethical to go back half drunk, so she gave up.

  These ten dishes are mainly meat dishes, supplemented by vegetarian dishes. We saved the effort on drinks, and instead used seasonal fruits to make some fruit appetizers, so that the taste of the dishes is basically all sweet, sour, bitter and spicy.

  Roasting duck takes time, so it must be put into the oven first, and the others have to wait in line.

  Heat oil in a pan and add minced meat, then add in the auxiliary ingredients and stir-fry until fragrant. Add water and bring to a boil. Carefully slide the tofu cut into small cubes into the pan, and use a spatula to constantly push the bottom of the pan to ensure that each piece of tofu is fully soaked in the soup and fully stewed. Finally, add flour water to thicken the sauce and serve. Keep warm.

  Mapo tofu is meant to have a soft and mushy texture. Su Tian was not worried that it would lose its crisp texture over time like shredded potatoes or all-season beans, so she made Mapo tofu first.

  Steamed pork with rice flour does not require much effort. All you have to do is wrap the marinated meat slices with rice flour and steam them. Su Tian directly gave this dish to Li Hongyue to check the heat.

  Just when the last dish of Ants Climbing a Tree was put into the pot, Wang Chong and the other two smelled the delicious food and knocked on the door of the Su family.

  "coming!"

  Su Wen'an heard the noise and rushed over in one step.

  "Junior brother!" As soon as the door opened, Wang Chong's face squeezed in first, followed by Jiang Liang and Jiang Qing.

  Su Wanqing was placing dishes and chopsticks in the lobby, and came out to greet them: "You guys are here? Please take a seat, please take a seat..."

  "Hello, uncle!" The three of them greeted Su Wanqing in unison. Wang Chong even smelled the fragrance and walked to the kitchen door and shouted inside: "Hello, aunt! Hello, Miss Su!"

  "Hey!" Li Hongyue was busy serving the steamed pork with rice flour. When she heard Wang Chong's voice, she rubbed her hands and hurried out. "You came so early. Sit down and wait. Dinner will be served soon!"