50-51

"I went for a walk on the street today, and happened to see a vendor selling a basket of snails. So I bought them all for me. I'll make them for you to eat with your wine later!" Su Tian poked her head out of the kitchen and called Wu Zikun and the other man into the house.

  The snails are very fresh at this time. Cut a small hole on the tip, spit out the sand for half an hour, then stir-fry with some spicy ingredients. Su Tian also added a few pickled peppers. The spicy and stimulating smell filled the whole yard and drifted into the house, making people's noses itch.

  The tender toon is finely chopped and fried with eggs, sprinkled with just salt and a little pepper to fully bring out its unique aroma, and it tastes natural and simple.

  You can also pick oyster mushrooms directly from the fields of nearby farmers, blanch them in water, add some balsamic vinegar, minced garlic and other seasonings and mix them well. It will be a refreshing and appetizing cold dish.

  The table was filled with all kinds of food. Considering that Wu Zikun's wife Lin Li was frail, Su Tian also bought a black chicken to make soup.

  “Come, this is a rare opportunity to finally meet Mr. Wu again. Thank you for your help to us during this time. I’ll have to rely on you to take care of our sauce shop business in the future.” Su Tian stood up and poured a glass of wine for Wu Zikun, “I’ll offer you a glass of tea instead of wine!” As she said this, she picked up the tea bowl and clinked glasses with Wu Zikun.

  After the simple opening, Su Tian arranged for everyone to eat.

  Wu Zikun had long had his eyes on the plate of greasy fried snails. He picked up a snail and put it to his mouth. He pursed his lips slightly and sucked it with his tongue. The juice and meat rushed into his mouth. He took a sip of wine and felt dizzy.

  Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen had never eaten this thing before, and they were a little hesitant when they saw it was black, but when they saw Wu Zikun and the others eating it with a sizzling sound, they couldn't help but swallow their saliva and picked one as well.

  He clumsily turned the snail around before finding the mouth, and imitated Su Tian's behavior by leaning forward to take a bite. The snail meat was sucked out easily, and the moment it reached his mouth, the juice of the pickled pepper also spurted into his mouth, choking both of them and making them cough wildly, their faces turning red.

  Seeing this, Su Tian poured a bowl of hot water for each of them: "I made these snails spicy on purpose. I forgot to tell you. If you can't stand it, boil them in hot water before eating."

  Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen coughed and nodded, but their hands did not stop moving. The snails tasted spicy and hot, very satisfying, and they did not even rinse them in hot water.

  Su Tian took Lin Li's bowl and served her a bowl of black chicken soup: "Madam, I put some mushrooms, red dates and wolfberries in this soup. It is very nourishing. You should drink more."

  Lin Li took the bowl and thanked him. He didn't have much appetite at first, but seeing that Su Tian had served it to him personally, he felt it would be wrong not to drink a sip, so he picked up the spoon and took a sip.

  "!"

  So delicious! I don't know what seasoning Su Tian added, this black chicken soup has no poultry smell, the soup is golden and transparent, with a layer of emerald green onion floating on it, and it is full of freshness and fragrance when you drink it. The soup flows from the throat to the stomach, and the warmth passes through the limbs, warming up some cold hands and feet.