22-23

Su Wenzu kept talking about it the whole day and was really concerned about the caravan.

  The next day, the restaurant finally closed early. Su Wenzu hurriedly changed his clothes and followed Su Tian: "Sister Tian, ​​sister, hurry up, if we go too late, we may not know whether the stall has been closed or not!"

  "I know, I know! It will be there soon. Go get An An and take him out for a walk. I'll wait for you at the door."

  Su Tian sent Su Wenzu away and changed into light clothes. The weather was getting hotter and her back was sweating slightly after walking a few steps outside.

  "Dad! I might need to buy a lot of things when I go to the caravan later. If anyone brings them to you, remember to accept them!"

  After Su Tian finished speaking, she walked out.

  After standing at the door for a while, Su Wenzu came in holding a baby, followed by another one.

  "Brother Shen is here too, come with us."

  Su Wenzu rocked An An, and the child screamed with joy.

  Su Tian glanced back and forth between the two of them, reached out and hugged An An down, and muttered in her heart

  When did these two people become so close that they even called him Brother Shen.

  "Let's go."

  The group arrived at the inn booked by the caravan. There were a lot of things placed in the yard. Su Tian and his group arrived late, and now only a few people were still looking at the goods.

  "I've already asked the customer yesterday. This caravan just came back from outside the Great Wall after the New Year. They did business wherever they went along the way. They must have a lot of rare things!" Su Wenzu came close to Su Tian and whispered to her.

  Su Tian nodded: "At first glance, there are a lot of things. Let me take a look first."

  There was a tall and strong man leaning against the back door of the inn. He must have been wandering outside for many years, exposed to the wind and sun, and his face was rough and shiny black.

  Seeing Su Tian coming over here, she greeted her enthusiastically: "Come on, little girl, how about the most popular jewelry outside the Great Wall? It's beautiful!"

  Perhaps because he was afraid that his appearance would scare Su Tian, ​​the man did not make any big movements and just waved at her.

  Su Tian glanced at the stalls. Wow, there was a dazzling array of things. On the left stall were many exquisite ceramic bowls and plates, perhaps brought from the neighboring city. Further to the side were some dried goods. Su Tian identified them and saw seaweed, scallops, dried shrimps and so on. They were probably collected from the seaside. There were several small cloth bags at the corner of the stall, which contained some granular spices, and on the far right there were some exquisitely crafted bows and daggers.

  Shen Wenzhao picked up a scimitar and played with it for a few times: "Not bad."

  Su Tian was not very interested in the jewelry the man was talking about. She picked up a spice from the edge of the bag and smelled it.

  "!"

  Isn’t this cumin?!

  Su Tian was overjoyed. With cumin, why would she need a bicycle? Isn't the night market barbecue already arranged? !

  Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a cloth bag next to me. Inside was a cylindrical dark brown fruit that felt hard and smelled pungent.