62-63

When the mist cleared, they could see the food in the wooden box clearly.

  The wooden box has two layers in total. There are two plates on the top layer. One of them contains things shaped like flowers, but the color is a bit dark red. The other plate contains simple stir-fried seasonal vegetables.

  There were two large bowls on the bottom layer, filled with distinct grains of crystal clear white rice, and each bowl was topped with a large spoonful of thick stir-fried pork with wood ear mushrooms and carrots.

  Wang Chong and his friends didn't know what this dish was, but Su Wen'an and Su Wenchen recognized it at a glance: "Fish-flavored Shredded Pork!"

  "Fish-flavored Shredded Pork?" Wang Chong took another look, "There's fish in here? Is that fish meat?"

  Su Wen'an explained: "Because the preparation of this dish is somewhat similar to the steps of roasting fish."

  "Oh, that's how it is…"

  Su Wen'an carefully took out several bowls and dishes from the wooden box and gave a bowl of rice to Su Wenchen: "It's time to eat!"

  As they spoke, they both raised their chopsticks at the same time.

  "What's this…?"

  Su Wenchen looked at the deep red dish and picked one up and put it in his mouth.

  "It looks like kidney slices." Su Wen'an also ate one.

  The pork loin is cut into slices after being cut into patterns, stir-fried with onions and drizzled with a little chili oil. It has a rosy red color and a fragrant aroma.

  After stir-frying, the pork kidneys are soft and chewy. You can first taste the starchy sauce on the surface, followed by the slightly crispy chewiness of the pork kidneys. Su Tian uses solid ingredients, and there is no fishy smell of pork. Instead, it has a mellow aroma of meat, which goes well with rice.

  Look at the fish-flavored shredded pork in the bowl. The shiny reddish-brown sauce has seeped into the gaps in the rice. You can tell it tastes great just by looking at it.

  Su Wen'an mixed the rice and shredded pork with fish flavor with a spoon, then scooped a big spoonful and stuffed it into his mouth.

  The steaming rice was so hot that he opened his mouth and breathed heavily, but it couldn't hide its delicious taste.

  “Gulp…”

  There was a sound of saliva coming from the side, Su Wen'an looked up in confusion, and found that not only Wang Chong was staring at his bowl, but even Jiang Qing and Jiang Liang put their chopsticks down and didn't move.

  Seeing Su Wen'an finally raise his head, Wang Chong threw away the chopsticks in his hand and grabbed his arm.

  Under Su Wen'an's horrified gaze, he slowly opened his mouth: "Woof woof!"

  “…”

  I am most afraid of the air suddenly becoming quiet.

  Before Su Wen'an could speak, Wang Chong picked up his spoon and reached for his bowl.

  Wang Chong scooped a big spoonful of rice as he wished and opened his mouth with satisfaction.

  He regretted it as soon as he took a bite. The fish-flavored shredded pork had a very complex taste, sweet and sour with a hint of saltiness. The three flavors blended together and entangled together, and it was difficult to tell which one was the protagonist.