Chapter 045

We pulled up to the party . When we pulled up it was a lot of cars parked out front .

Kash parked the car taking the keys out the ignition putting them in her pocket.

{ tink }
Damn .

Kash looked over at me giggling getting out the car . I got out behind her closing the car door .

This girl done left me , I started speed walking catching up to her .

{ random female }
Yoooo kash Nigga you finally made it and you brought a plus 1

{ kash}
Yeeeep , you already knew I wasn't finna come empty handed . Tink this is leanna , leanna this is tink .

I waved looking at her , she shook her head heading into the house . I looked at kash , who at that point wasn't paying no attention to me .

I was starting to regret coming all the way out here . I went inside the house , it wasn't nothing but a bunch of females , no labels , studs , fems .

I was following kash , she turned around turning her nose up at me .

{ kash }
Damn I didn't say follow me around . It's hella females in here find somebody to chill with damn tink .

She said walking off with the girl she introduced me to started laughing as they walked off I heard her friend say .

{ leanna }
Damn kash you got it like that .

{ kash }
Definitely gotta keep her trained .

She laughed , I shook my head grabbed an unsealed Alcohol bottle off the counter walking out the house .

I went straight back to kash car getting it . I unsealed the bottle pulling out my phone .

_______________________
Kasha pov

When I turned around tink was gone . I was only showing out for Leanna , I didn't wanna dAmage my reputation .

We went to the back room . It was just me and her . She sat down on the bed looking at me as she grabbed the tray from off the bedside table .

{ leanna }
So kash ? Where you find her at she hella pretty.

{ Kasha }
I ran into her at a restaurant . She was bold enough to tell a nigga off though .

{ leanna }
Oh her really.

Leanna started laughing moving her dreads out her face .

{ leanna }
I mean , she don't seem like the type to say too much . Man what's your intentions with that girl you into her or something?

{ kasha }
It's just the way she be looking ain't nothing about that girl quiet . No I'm not into her .

She looked up at me licking the blunt . Removing it from her mouth , I leaned back in the chair looking at her .

{ leanna }
Y'all just friends? Or something man I'm confused right now .

{ kasha }
Okay let me break it down for you . It's like this , i meet her at the restaurant right .