Chapter 070

Everybody went home today . Today was extremely stressful . They'd had been around me since the accident through everything with my people .

I just wanted them to have time to themselves . They agreed & Mari took everybody home .

Expect for trouble she went upstairs to get the rest of her things . I plopped down on my bed laying on my back trouble walked out my closet looking at me .

{ Trouble}
Mama can you please move your leg my -

I pushed her bag with my ankle . She scoffed bending down snatching her bag up putting her shoes in her bag .

I put my arm across my face .

{ Tink }
Baby come here I didn't mean t-

{ Trouble }
I'm going home I don't have time to entertain you right now tell kash to come over .

I sat up snatching her bag out her hand throwing it across the room .

{ Tink }
What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't want her , I want you . I wanna love on you I wanna be with you I wanna call you my girlfriend please trouble I never asked you for anything.

I start breathing heavily . She grabbed my neck standing over me looking down at me as I looked at her grabbing her waist.

{ Trouble }
Then show me treat me as your equal mama . Stop disrespecting me infront of our friends and her don't even say her name anymore I'm not playing.

I stood up making eye contact with her .

{ Tink }
I won't disrespect you in-front of them no more . Just please don't go home tonight . I'm not ready to be alone .

Trouble kissed me hugging me , I hugged her back kissing her neck . I immediately started sucking/ licking her neck .

She moaned trying to pull away , I held onto her putting my hands underneath her blouse.

{ Trouble}
Mama wai-

I stepped back taking my blouse off as I took my sports bra off pushing her on the bed .

{ Tink }
Get naked baby girl .

{ Trouble }
Mama you not fucking me . I just can't handle it . I know i can't handle you .

I leaned in her face kissing her .

{ Tink }
I'll be gentle.

She took her blouse off as she laid on her back . Trying to take her pants off . I helped her get naked .

{ Trouble }
I'm not fucking playing with you tink ouu fuck I'm scared.

I looked at her touching her pussy lips . She closed her legs sliding back .

I stood up taking my pants off alone with my boxers . She covered her face .

I stood infront of her opening her legs getting between her legs grabbing her thighs putting her legs up leaning forward in her face .