Chapter 037

While trouble was talking to me . I zoned out , she noticed grabbing my hand trying to get my attention .

I started having a seizure , trouble didn't panic . She grabbed waist carefully laying me in her lap on my side .

Holding my head firmly as she looked at me as tears fell down her face . I felt them hit my face , on the inside .

I was panicking hard , I was more scared then she was but she was hella calm .

It went on for about 2 minutes then , i stopped going to sleep in her lap .

When I woke up I was in Mari room . In her bed next to trouble she was laying on my stomach sleeping .

I moved a little , she looked up at me touching my hand .

{ Trouble }
Hey you , you up how are you feeling?

{ tink }
What happened? Did I fall asleep.

{ trouble }
No you didn't fall asleep . You uh uh had a seizure . You lied to me tink , you didn't take your medicine.

I sat up looking at her . She was putting her shirt back on .

{ tink }
I know trouble . I just didn't know what the medicine was for I'm not trying to be taking it for the rest of my life because of some stupid ass accident .

She side eyed me standing up , grabbing the glass of water off the night stand along with my pill bottle .

{ trouble }
It ain't no you know tink this shit is serious . You could slip back into a coma again . I'm not requesting you to take your meds I'm making you , I don't care if yo-

{ tink }
Ight give them to me .

I wasn't trying to here no speech right now . I get enough of that from my mom , she sat down beside me handing me the pill .

I looked at her for a moment before grabbing the glass of water along with my pill .

I popped the pill in my mouth chasing it down with water . Trouble grabbed my mouth gently .

{ trouble }
Say ahh mama .

{ tink }
Ahh

{ trouble }
Okay move your tongue around , up and down to the side for me .

I did like she told me to do closing my mouth . She smiled at me getting up grabbing the glass of water .

{ tink }
Tell dee'Leah to come here too .

{ trouble }
Okay , I'll tell her when I get downstairs give me about 3 minutes.

I nodded my head sitting up . I'm so ready for my leg cast to come off .

I can't do nothing with it on , dee'Leah came on the room laughing pushing her twin as j'Leah headed downstairs.

{ dee'Leah }
Wassup T ? Trouble said you wanted to see me .

{ tink }
Yeah , I do close the door come here .

She closed the room door , sitting on the bed beside me .