Chapter 04.

30 minutes later

After getting amour everything. She finally calm down even stopped arguing with me about her tablet.

I almost gave in let her but hell no. She knows ion even play like that she was irritated .

I understand why she was asking for mom the entire time.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Amour little girl go eat breakfast before you go to school hungry.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
I want mommy I wanna stay home shasha

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
ma ma pleaseeee

I sighed, grabbing my phone  looking at the time. As I look at the time I noticed I don't know where amours school is at.

I started texting my mom. While amour went to go eat watching tv.

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤's phone
Imessage
Amours mommy/our mommy😒❤️
Me• ma
Her•yes 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 ?
Me•is my car here yet? What school amour goes to
Her•...

As she was typing I put my phone in my pocket. Walking upstairs to grab my charger. I cut off all the lights amour managed to cut on heading back downstairs.

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
shasha we lea-

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Yes go open the door for me .

I said, walking into the living room as amour jumped up excitedly ran to the front door.

I grabbed her food off the table . Throwing it in the trash putting the plate in the sink.

I walked out of the kitchen grabbing my car keys, house key, and amours bag. Shutting and locking the front door as I turn around amour is behind me holding onto me tightly.

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
Amour " I said"

When I looked up I dropped amours bag. Pushing her behind me. She started crying then he took off running into another direction.

When trouble, jayce and dee'leah. Started walking towards us.

{ 𝐃𝐞𝐞,𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡 }
yo wassup sh-

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
hold up dee something wrong

{𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤}
oh fuck , " i sighed "

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
amour come here

Amour bust out crying  screaming. Jayce and dee'leah took a step back confuse then trouble walked up amour ran to her .

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
now ain't this some shit

{ 𝐃𝐞𝐞 }
right but tink

Dee said, looking at me as she picked up amour bag.

I ignored, them opening the front door back up. While jayce and trouble calm down amour. Dee followed me as I grabbed my phone out my pocket

she asked was I okay I looked at her FaceTiming my mom she immediately picked up
Facetime
Amours mommy/our mommy😒❤️
Me• really ma that's why you not here you knew this nigga was gonna show up you know he showed up scared amour and -
Her- 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 baby hold on he-
Me- HE WHAT MA DONT TELL ME YOU STILL TRYNA HELP THIS BUM ASS NIGGA AMOUR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL BY HERSELF SHE COMING WITH ME

As I am talking to my mom on facetime amour, Trouble , Jayce , j'leah , Mari and jada walked in. I walked into the kitchen.

While they stayed in the living room.

5 minutes later
After going off on my mom hanging up on her. I felt bad she's my mother .

I have to respect her. But no lie all that shit when out the window. Almost last night and this morning.

One she had amour walk across the street last night , two she didn't tell me he was out the fuck .

I didn't know him but amour was scared of him. But eventually, I calm down I walked in on them talking amour was laughing.