Chapter 052

I stood up while Jayce grabbed jleah pushing her back from the island table.

{ Jayce }
Yo what the fuck jleah chill . We was all just having a conversation.

Mari , jada and dee'Leah came walking in the kitchen . While trouble came downstairs into the kitchen looking .

{ Dee'Leah }
Yooo what's going on in here .

Dee'Leah said , holding her hands up putting them back down leaning forward on the island table looking at me .

{ Mari }
Tink why are you wet ?

{ dee'Leah }
Yeah , I was just about to ask that question .

I stood there wiping my face with my hand . Sitting back at the island table . Jleah pushed Jayce hand .

Walking towards the island table looking at me . twin leaned from the island table watching .

Jada walked around dee'Leah sitting on the island counter.

{ j'Leah }
I don't know or care to know what she did that was so bad to make you talk down on her the way you do but that is your mother rather you love her unconditionally or not . Mothers are their for your first , walk , talk and first fucking heart break .

Dee'Leah looked at her sister about to walk towards her but trouble grabbed her hand .

Dee'Leah looked at trouble , trouble shook her head no , while moving around her sitting at the island table .

Both i and jleah was face to face making eye contact with each other .

{ j'Leah }
It ain't that much hate in the world tink . Man I'm telling you to forgive that woman or that shit gone eat you the fuck up , for the rest of your life and through your life .

{ Mari }
She's right tink . You gotta forgive her for all the hurt she's done try to see the good side of things .

{ Jayce }
Exactly you don't know what your momma did to try to protect you . So now you gotta protect her and her image.

I lead my head down on the islands table . Jleah wrapped her arms around me hugging me .

{ Jada }
Y'all all right but ... we can't just be on tink ass about doing the right things or trying to make her see right . When we can't even do right ourselves.

I looked up and trouble looked over at jada rubbing her arm .

{ Trouble }
What happened?

Jleah walked around the island table sitting down . By that time everybody was sitting down at the island table in the kitchen talking .

{ jada }
Everybody so focused wrapped up in tink .... Tink no hard feelings when I say this we just having a heart to heart moment love .

She said leaning making sure that she could see my face i nodded , j'Leah wiped water of my forehead looking back at jada .

{ jada }
Wrapped up in what tink doing to cope . That we forgot to check on each other make sure each other is good our mental.

Mari looked around at everybody standing up .

{ Mari }
Damn Ian even notice you felt that way . Look we've all been under so much pressure lately. But more then anything,  I'm grateful to have y'all in my life.

{ Mari }
I mean trouble , you always starting shit ...

I laughed trouble looked at me smirking turning then everybody started laughing then it got quiet again jleah made a joke .

{ jleah }
Awwe shit look what jada done started .

{ jada }
Man whatever imma trendsetter.

{ Mari }
Mari laughed like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted .

There was a knock on the door . Dee'Leah turned around looking at Jayce .

{ Jayce }
Man I did not invite that girl over here for a little hunch hunchy time . I promise I wasn't going to -

{ jada }
Mmcht man shut up you always saying stupid shit .

We laughed getting up all waking out the kitchen around the counter. I went to open the door everybody went to the living room.

I'll be damed you'll never know who was at the door . My emotions suddenly started coming back 10xs faster .

—————————————————
Feedback >33
Sunday the book will be completed.

I hope you are enjoying this book .

Who do you think was at the front door ?

Somebody secret about to be exposed and it ain't jleahs secret >3

I know it sounds crazy but I be shocked my damn self and I'm the one writing the book 😒 .