Chapter 051

{ Mari mom }
Before we started anything does anybody need to use the bathroom .

{ Mari }
Actually mom I do hold on right quick .

Mari said getting up heading out of sight . Her mom watched her turning her attention to Jayce .

{ Mari mom }
Jayce go to the bathroom lil bro go ahead come on .

Jayce got up laughing , jada laughed as jleah leaned forward pushing Jayce shoulders leaning back laughing.

{ Jayce }
Dang mom , just put me on the spot huh ?

{ mari mom }
Uh yeah cause everytime somebody get to talking or you sitting for a long time you be wanting ever excuse in the book to leave .

Jayce laughed walking pass Mari mom . Mari walked in sitting on the floor beside her mom .

{ mari }
I'm back , mom where Jayce going ?

{ dee'Leah }
To the bathroom.

{ Mari mom }
To the bathroom baby .

She said rubbing mari head as mari laid her head on her lap . I was trying to hold my tears in I miss my sister . Seeing mari and her moms bond made me regret leaving amour behind .

Like I've done did a lot of messed up things in my life . But taking care of my baby sister wasn't - I just miss that girl girl's presence .

~ Flashbacks ~
{ 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
shasha.

She said, running over to be hugging me getting behind me looking up at trouble them. I laughed hugging her giving her my full attention.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
yes ma ma. Wait, did you cross the street by yourself?

The females looked at me I ignored them I heard Jayce, I was now familiar with her voice. I didn,t look up I kept looking down at amour.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
that's her daughter or sum

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
yes ma left she said to-

I cut her off picking her up putting her on my back. I looked at trouble who had questions on her face.

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
Trouble this is my baby sister Amour. Amour this is trouble and her friends.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Hey pretty, I'm trouble.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
Hay amour, I'm Jayce how old are you?

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
hay trouble and jayse, I'm 4 "she giggled "

{ j'Leah}
wassup amour, j'leah

{ dee'Leah }
hay amour, I'm dee'leah

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
y'all TWINS

well all laughed as she looked at them confused

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
yes they are twins amour, but you will be able to tell the difference trust.