Chapter 05.

Trouble pov🍃💙
As Me, Jayce, and dee'leah were walking across the street.

We could see amour and tink's fine ass. But as we got closer ,we saw a dude take off running .

while armor was standing behind tink , what I noticed was that tink dropped amour's bag.

I didn't think anything of it until. I got closer dee and Jayce was already close enough while I was behind still not walking fast as them .

Eventually, amour ran to me crying so I picked her up she calms down.

I and Jayce stay outside talking to amour. I see dee follow tink inside then I looked back at amour.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
why are you crying amour what's wrong ?

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
yeah why are you crying did it have something to do with the man in black that took off when we came into the front yard

{𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫}
ye- bad man

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 }
well guess what amour

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
jayce, Mari, Jada, dee'leah, and her sister plus me will make sure y'all are good okay

Amour then reaches for jayce hugging her. Jayce grabs amour out of my hand hugging her.

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞}
We got you amour

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
you promise

{ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
we promise

{ 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 }
locket it in like my sister she always lives up to her promises

Amour then took both of her hands showing me and Jayce.

How to do it like tink . She took both of her pinky fingers locked and kissed them. We followed behind her doing it with her.

Amour smiled, Jayce put her down. Me and jayce both looked at each other then grabbed amour hand walking in, when we look behind us.

We saw everybody else. As we walk in I hear yelling then tink goes into the kitchen.

After a while, everybody was laughing even amour.

One of the twins was telling a joke nobody got it but amour I guess, cause she was laughing harder than everybody.

Everybody started laughing because of her laugh. Soon I saw tink walk out of the kitchen .

I made my way over to her  I wasn't even gonna asked .

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
me and Jayce talked amour

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
thank you but I got it from here

Tink said with an attitude before she could walk off , I grabbed her waist pulling her back in front of me walking into the kitchen all the way. Out of sight from mari them.

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
Look you don't gotta be like that with me I'm not yo enemy here tink what you thinking about doing don't do you might lose amour

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
you don't know me trouble I've been takin-

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
I don't give a fuck about nothing you talking about chill on the attitude before I snatch it out of you

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
listen all I'm saying is I'm not tryna have y'all In the middle

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
the moment your baby sister came to me crying i was in it love

Tink sighed looking away. When I looked down. I noticed shawty was on house arrest.

She was most definitely right I don't know her, but I am tryna get to know her mentally, physically, and emotionally .

{ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤 }
we better get to school tell amour I said come on

{ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 }
We don't have to be until 10:24 that's when some of our classes start we didn't be doing shit anyway

I said as I walked out of the kitchen while tink followed behind me.

Update soon
Unt un don't fucking say it whole time. I am already knowing this ass. Give me a few more days && I got it 😌. All feedback is highly recommend 😒😩 .fucck with me let me know some !