Chapter 066

Next thing you know trouble was getting in the car closing the door .

She looked over at me starting the car up . I looked back at her smiling .

Her eyes so fucking pretty in this sun light that's hitting her face .

{ Trouble }
Mari said we gotta be back before 3:00 right now it's only ....

She looked at her watch .

{ trouble }
12:45 .

I nodded my head leaning back in the front seat embracing myself for her to pull off . She was about to pull off , when she stopped the car looking at me .

{ trouble }
You good ? Still kinda nervous about being in the front seat ?

{ tink }
Yeah wait wait before you pull off fuck .

I started shaking my leg grabbing on her thigh . She waited about 10 minutes grabbing my hand kissing my hand .

I took a deep breath opening my eyes . I looked over at her putting on my seat belt .

{ trouble }
You ready , relax I'm not going nowhere neither are you ight .

She pulled off I nodded my head slightly . I put my hand on her thigh looking out the window

I was hella nervous but touching her calmed my nerves a little bit . While she was driving , she grabbed her phone .

I turned my head looking at her , she was looking down at her phone then the road .

{ tink }
Yo fuck is you doing trouble ! Get off yo PHONE . I deadass almost lost my life behind being on my fucking - trouble bro stop playing with me .

I snatched her phone out her hand . She looked at me then at the road .

{ trouble }
I was just texting my moms letting her know that we are okay that you was with me I'm sorry mama I won't do it again stop calm down I'm sorry love .

She placed her hand on my stomach as she slowed down at the red light .

{ tink }
Ain't no calm down I almost lost my life over texting and driving here you go doing the same dumb ass shit .

I huffed getting uncomfortable seating in the front seat , she looked over at me .

{ trouble }
Well that's the difference between me and you . Imma be careful , I've been driving since I was 10 years old . I know what I'm doing mama deadass like your safe .

{ Trouble }
You made your first mistake driving on that fucking backroad . They be driving reckless around there baby .

I scoff laughing taking my seat belt off . She pulled off once the light turned green .

I grabbed her neck leaning in her ear . She swerved a little it didn't scare me or phase me one bit .

{ tink }
That shit wasn't my fault don't you ever and I mean ever say that shit to me again trouble . That's everybody and I mean everybody last time trying me like I'm fucking broken talking to me slow .

{ tink }
Watch how the fuck you talk to me . Pull over right now trouble don't make me repeat myself . Cause on everything I'll drag you out this ho .

She grabbed my wrist whining . She immediately pulled into an empty parking lot .

She looked at me turning the car off .

{ trouble }
Tink stop I didn't say it was-

{ tink }
Shut the fuck up get in the backseat.

I moved my hand from her neck . Placing her phone in the side of the door . Pulling my hair up in a ponytail tightly .

She tried to start the car up . I slapped her hand away looking at her .

{ trouble }
The fuck you slap my hand for ? You need to chill out I was j-

{ tink }
Cause I can why you tryna start the car , I'm finna fuck you right here I'm sick of playing games with you Get in the fucking back .

I watch her close her legs as she looked at me not saying anything . I laughed leaning forward undoing her pants .

She tried to grab my hand as she bit her lip . I could tell she was trying to hold out .

{ trouble }
Why you talking to me like that ? Mama chill ion wanna fuck right here .

So I made it hard for her by Placing my hands inside her boxer touching her 🐱. She moaned looking away , when I pulled my hand out .

{ tink }
We gone fuck where ever I want us to fuck at last time I just ain't no rules to this shit tell me something I don't know .

{ tink }
Stop looking away I don't like that shit what I make you nervous trouble ?

My hands was drenched with her cum . I grabbed her cheeks making eye contact with her ,

She looked away again , I put my fingers in her mouth .

She immediately sucked my finger   Looking at me touching my side .

{ trouble }
Fuck can we get in the backseat seat mama move fuck .

I leaned back getting out her way . She quickly got her ass in the back seat getting naked .

I laughed , looking back at her .

{ tink }
You sure ? You want me to fuck you caus-

{ trouble }
Girl come get this pussy .

She smiled grabbing my face kissing on my neck , carefully pulling me to the backseat . I crawled to the back , there she go trying to be in control again .

Like , I'm finna dead all that shit . Imma make her wait a little longer .

I wanna test a theory , trouble told me . That she was a touch me not like what's different about me ?

How she know Ian gone fuck her just to do what she did to me ?