Chapter 076

{ Mom }
I know you don't want me asking you questions . While you telling me the story bubba .

{ Mom }
But what mean separated.  Like giving each other space of just done with each other .

{ Trouble }
Mom I don't know I just know that tink wasn't going for nothing like she was standing on business up until that point .

She nodded looking at me .

{ Trouble }
At first I didn't care that she was talking to somebody else . I tried to hide my jealousy but the feelings I had for her mom was different... I mean after the restaurant incident.

{ Mom }
Bubba I am so sorry all that was the night I put you out huh baby .

She tried moving her hand . But I held them down looking down .

{ Trouble }
Yes ma'am , I'm sorry I talked back to you the way . I did I was just so mad you wasn't hearing me out . I didn't mean to raise my voice at you Mom .

I held back my tears as she kissed my forehead , for a few seconds not saying anything as , she just let me talk .

{ Trouble }
I know you do alot for me . I just get so frustrated sometimes . But anyways back to what I was saying after everything I went to her house long story short Mom . I made the mistake of telling her I loved her too early mom she just looked at me

{ Trouble }
She ain't say it back that after I left I went to La to clear my head . When I came back after her accident then everything just kinda went down hill from there .

{ Trouble }
I'm trying to be there for her but each time . She makes it hard . Like she gotta point to prove . Imma about to give up on us Mom .

I finally let her go then she hit me . I didn't even care at that point tink was on my mind .

She wasn't texting me back or answering my calls . I should've never left her home by herself.

{ Mom }
Bubba go talk to her seriously . You love that girl you can never give up on her .

{ Trouble )
Mom I can't , I can't deal with her lying to me about seeing Kash

{ Trouble}
I mean she was in that girl house , car ain't no telling what they did

My mom raise her eyebrow looking at me .

{ Mom }
Uh whatever she did I'm sure it can't be worst on you bringing that niyah or whatever the hell her name is around .

My eyes widen realize my mom was indeed home . But just didn't answer me .

She talking about the same person that tink thought I was fucking .

I didn't do anything with her . Although , she did play with her pussy in front of me after 1min
into her doing  it . I wasn't paying attention anymore.

I started feeling dirty . I didn't wanna tell her making her feel bad .

So I let her finish as I did leave the room . When she was done I told her I was sleepy that she had to leave.