Chapter 054

{ trouble }
Man mama you just said the man was a feen . He'll be back around to prove his wack ass point or case .

I chuckled a little getting up about to walk into the house , when trouble grabbed my shirt pulling me back .

{ trouble }
Yo look at me right quick ?!

I looked at her rubbing my nose . I don't know , why she wanted to see my face but , I wasn't even about to complain.

{ Trouble }
Please tell me you ain't - mama that shit ain't no good idea .

{ Tink }
I don't know what you talking about baby girl . Listen tonight has been along night everybody all disoriented let's just have a good night tonight.

I said grabbing her waist kissing her smiling walking into the house as , my smile immediately faded.

When I turned around the corner , the door shut . Trouble came in going upstairs , i went straight into the living room laying on Jayce lap .

She looked down to see who was in her lap before placing her hand on my forehead looking back at the tv .

_______________________
Upstairs
Trouble pov

I shut the front door locking it . Heading upstairs , i sat down on tinks bed grabbing my phone off her night stand .

I had missed 2 calls from my mom . I called her back laying down on my back.

FaceTime
Ma dukes vision 🥰🙄

Hey trouble is everything okay ? I've been trying to call you my calls wasn't going through until now .

Hey mom , my bad I just got my phone turned back on not to long ago .

Well I miss you , when are you coming home . You can always bring your friends over for dinner tomorrow.

I miss you too a lot has been going on . I'm just really trying to change for you and be here for tink . Each time is different.

I said to my mom as she walked into the kitchen cutting the light on .

baby I thank you for that but I love you just the way you are , I mean baby she did just loose her mom along with her sister . If there's one thing I know is that grief doesn't have a time span on it baby it takes time trouble .

I sat up looking at my mom .

Yes ma'am I know that but tink just - I don't know mommy i really like this girl .

If you like her that much then . I definitely need her to come over for dinner . I never seen or heard you talk about anybody the way you talk about that girl .

I side eyed my mom as she pulled out vegetables from the refrigerator . Placing them on the counter propping her phone up .

So I can see her wash her hands and now seeing the vegetables was carrot's .

Mom stop playing I'm serious tonight really opened up everybody's eyes . Jleah even went off on her .

Wait not my baby jleah wait which twin is that I could never tell them babies apart for a damn thing .