Chapter 068

I let the window down throwing the napkins out the window .

I rolled the window back up .

Trouble started the car driving then the car jerked . I looked over at her as I grabbed my seat belt putting it on .

She looked at me .

{ trouble }
My bad mama I can't focus you - you got me hot . I gotta do something I can't -

{ tink }
You not finna do anything . I better not catch you playing with yourself or nothing . For real trouble come on I can't be late . Please think about something else baby . I got you when we get home.

{ trouble }
How the fuck am I supposed too think of something else , when my girl deadass teasing me like you knew what the fuck you was doing when you started now all of a sudden you fucking mad at me I sh -

I yelled at her .

{ Tink }
Yo trouble shut the fuck up and drive please fuck , shut the fuck up I understand you sexually frustrated I got you fuck I got you drive now .

She looked at me for a moment. Not saying anything not a warning nothing . She speed out of the parking lot.

I signed looking at her .

{ Tink }
Bab- trouble I'm sorry I d-

Tears was falling down her face . She slowed down at the yellow light .

{ trouble}
It's coo .

She was paying attention to me . I could tell I hurt her feelings . Tears started falling down her face .

As she was driving her leg was shaking . I reached down grabbed my phone off the car floor .

At this point  , I don't even care . She gone be okay tonight ,
I promise's she is no lie .

Notifications

Jayce:
Troubles moms back she said trouble not picking up her phone .
—————————————————
Daddy Kash 🤤💦
Bro where you at ?
—————————————————
Marithafav
Where my food man 🥹 this church food so dry

—————————————————

I turned my phone off . When I looked up trouble was pulling up into the graveyard .

My heart dropped trouble cut the car off . Jada walked up to the car knocking on the window .

I opened the door getting out jada shut the car door looking at me.

{ jada }
Where you been ? Anyways you here now tink but most importantly is you ready ?

{ Tink }
Are we ever really ready to Bury a loved one ... I just can't believe this happening.

{ jada }
Well it's happening and everybody is waiting for you so what you wanna do ? I'm with whatever you wanna do .

Jada said looking at me sincerely. I took a deep breath before looking head seeing people gather around up far ahead.

Mari walked down walking up to the car . I looked at her as me and jada walked up the stairs steps .

She went start to the car , trouble was still sitting in the car

—————————————————
To be continued

Feedback >3

What y'all think ?