Chapter 030.

I haven't left the hospital yet . The doctors wanted me to stay overnight . To make sure I haven't sustained any head injuries.

I was sure I was fine but they wasn't willing to take that risk with me for anything .

I was up walking around trying to support my leg strength . Kash was around to help me . When she wasn't being an ass to everybody trying to help me .

It was cute . She be asking questions that I can't but would've been scared to ask anyways. So know I wasn't complaining .

While I and kash was walking down the hallway laughing . Trouble walked in holding flowers .

Kash looked at her with a stank face . I looked at kash , who then looked at me.

{ kash }
What you want me too do mamas ?

{ tink }
Give us a minute kash don't start for real .

I mumbled , Kash nodded her head continuously holding my waist.

{ kash }
Okay atleast sit down.

{ tink }
No I'm good standing up.

{ kash }
Either you sit the fuck down or I'm not moving you tripping.

{ trouble}
Yo yon gotta be talking to her like that .

Trouble said stepping closer to me , putting the flowers down by her side pulling her pants up .

{ kash }
Who the fuck is YOU talking to?

{ trouble }
YOU yo fuck is you coo ? Tink who is this wack ass female?

I slapped kash arm grabbing her arm . She looked at me helping me sit down before walking pass trouble bumping into her .

Trouble was about to grab kash . When I grabbed trouble shirt with my free hand . I mean I was sitting close to her close enough to grab her shirt .

{trouble}
Don't tell me that's who you fucking tink !

{ tink }
Trouble why you here I can't deal man .

{ trouble}
What ?

She said raising her eyebrow holding the flower sitting on my left side in the chair.

I open my mouth showing her the wires . She immediately understood trying to hand off the flowers to me .

I just looked at her then the flowers carefully leaning back in the uncomfortable chair .

{ trouble }
I deserve that, * she chuckled nervously looking around then back at me * but you deserved better ight I can admit I was on some lame shit .

I blankly stared at her . Yo she is really full of shit . She took a deep breath before speaking.

{ Trouble}
I don't have any right to be here . I know that not after , how I left things . I only moved to LA to clear my head tink . When I left I left on some I can fuck you won't feel or regret anything type of shit . I don't know why I do half the things I do Then I told you that I loved you was inlove with you. You looked at me like you didn't give a fuck tink .

{ tink }
You'd just did some fucked up shit talking about you love me , when you love somebody you don't hurt them trouble , *I touched my mouth it was starting to hurt these wires ain't no hoe * you look out for them you understand them you protect them from bullshi You wanted to leave I said stay . Do you know she pulled a gun on me about yo hoe ass .

{ trouble}
I was protecting you . You was just to pissed off to seeee that bro What I don't know anything about that tink . What you and Zion got going on needs to end .

{ tink }
Mmcht I'm in the fucking hospital trouble yo you being selfish as fuck right now. You don't own me bruh leave.

She laughed leaning back in the chair holding the flowers in her lap . Looking over at me leaning closer to my face .

{ Trouble}
I'll be selfish then plus on top of when you stop being selfish with your fucking love toward me , you trying toooo hard to be somebody you are not .

She looked over at kash , who was macking on the nurse . I followed her eyes , we looked back at each other at the same time.

{ trouble }
Look all I'm saying is be careful with her or them . Either way imma protect you the way I wish somebody would....Don't do shit just to get over me . I really do love you I'm sorry .

Trouble said kissing my cheek getting up handing me the flowers before leaving . I turned my head as tears fall down my face.

I slowly got up heading back down the long as hallways. Kash didn't even notice was gone until about an 1hr .

She came back in the room with a big as hickey on the side of her face . Just when I was starting to have faith in her . Starting to actually like her she does that shit .

{ kash }
Yo there you are we was looking for you I thought you left with ole girl .

I looked at her standing next to the bathroom door holding my clothes .

{ tink }
Really you wasn't looking for me . You was to busy getting yo soul snatched big ass hickey on your face goofy .

She rushed to the mirror then ran out the room. I shook my head going into the bathroom . I closed the door behind me locking the door .

I was struggling to do anything. I got frustrated cried then tried over again about around the 5th time I finally got my clothes on over my leg cast and arm cast .

I grabbed my crutches looking in the mirror at my face . I had a scar going down the left side of my face .

I moved my hair out my face . Struggling to put my hair up groaning in pain as I continue to pull my hair up .

When there was a knock on the bathroom door. It took me 4 minutes to get to the door opening the door.

It was Dee'Leah and her twin , Mari . I semi smiled seeing dee .

{ Dee'Leah}
Damn you look like shit . We been coming to see you leaving all types off notes and stuff but some nurse said you wasn't awake.

{ Mari }
Yeah she was darkskin with highlighter hair .

They laughed I held my laugh in standing inside the bathroom door . Then I remembered seeing a female like that talking too kash .

Yo ima drag kash selfish lying ass . I shook my head walking out the bathroom slowly.

Mari grabbed my waist helping me . I looked her nodding my head saying thank you.

{tink }
Thank y'all for coming Where's jada ?

They looked at me scrunching their face up at the same time . I leaned closer to Mari getting in her ear .

{ tink }
My mouth wired shut I asked where jada was and thanked you guys for coming.

———————-
New chapters in the morning oh it's finna get even better 🤭